Markov to the all-star game

MAK

Just read the news during my break @ school... great news.

Here's hoping Kovy gets on the team as well (the rest is decided by the NHL, right?).

I dont know if he's done enough to get in but I'd be a treat to watch.

I dont know if he's done enough to get in but I'd be a treat to watch.

I think he has done more than enough to get in...He's actually in the plus instead of the minus this year

He doesn't take shifts off anymore. He once again proves night in night out that he's there to win...

He still makes NHL defenceman and forwards look for their jocks on the ice. And he's not as selfish with the puck.

He has progressed his game into being an all-round player...which I think has All Star written all over it. I don't think Koivu should go..

He hasn't done anything spectacular this year ^_^ .....But Congrats to Markov...he rightfully deserves it! :clap:

Just read the news during my break @ school... great news.

Here's hoping Kovy gets on the team as well (the rest is decided by the NHL, right?).

NHL has announced they will reveal the rest of the Eastern Conference All Stars Friday

Edited by l<OV4L3V

Second most deserving Habs skater....the most deserving (Kovalev) will have to be a coach's selection. I'll be very disappointed if the best player on our team this year doesn't get selected.

I think Kovalev is going to make it because he was the top write-in candidate by the fans.

I know three people who don't deserve to be voted as highly as they were...

Maxim Afinogenov: GP: 38 G: 7 A:11 PTS: 18 ....Sad...

Jason Blake :wacko: : GP: 42 G: 8 A: 19 PTS: 27

Chris Drury: GP: 42 G: 11 A:18 PTS: 29

...If those three make it and Kovalev doesn't over one of those three...I will be very upset

MY guess is that Markov, huet and Kovalev will represent the habs at the All star game!

I don't really thikn Koivu deserves to be there this year! Neither do Blake, Afinogenov, Drury, Sakic and many others who have lots of votes!

Koivu is the 8th forward with the most votes.. does he get in? Did he ever went to the All-star game? That'd be cool. Kovalev, Koivu, Markov and Huet?? Probably not.

I wonder too .. if Koivu will have another appearence at the All-stars he still in the top 9 !

I think he has done more than enough to get in...He's actually in the plus instead of the minus this year

He doesn't take shifts off anymore. He once again proves night in night out that he's there to win...

He still makes NHL defenceman and forwards look for their jocks on the ice. And he's not as selfish with the puck.

He has progressed his game into being an all-round player...which I think has All Star written all over it. I don't think Koivu should go..

He hasn't done anything spectacular this year ^_^ .....But Congrats to Markov...he rightfully deserves it! :clap:

All those things are important and are traits you want all your players to exhibit. That doesn't make him an All-Star. There are 16 players wiht more points than Kovy who are also + players. Just because Kovy is playing better than he did last year doesn't mean he should be an All-Star. Markov is the only player who deserves to be an All-Star. Huet is close, but he has even fewer games played than Tim Thomas, who is the most deserving behind Lunqvist and Brodeur.

I hope that Huet and Kovalev don't make it. They really don't deserve to.

Kovalev probably deserves it in my opinion, being our best player. But I won't mind if he doesn't go and rests up instead.

Huet definitely doesn't deserve to go to the all-star game. Geez, he'd be taking shootouts attempts in the skills competition... :puke:

I hope that Huet and Kovalev don't make it. They really don't deserve to.

:wacko: Are you kidding me? The guy who carries the Habs offense doesn't deserve to go? Not to mention that the all-star game no-hit style is tailor-made to suit Kovalev's dispy-doodle dangles.

All those things are important and are traits you want all your players to exhibit. That doesn't make him an All-Star. There are 16 players wiht more points than Kovy who are also + players. Just because Kovy is playing better than he did last year doesn't mean he should be an All-Star. Markov is the only player who deserves to be an All-Star. Huet is close, but he has even fewer games played than Tim Thomas, who is the most deserving behind Lunqvist and Brodeur.

How does Huet deserve a spot any more Kovalev? I'll be happy if Huet is chosen but in reality, he has absolutely no business being in an All-Star game based on what he's done this season. And of those 16 players, a lot of them are centers, I'm sure - besides Kovalev, has been doing more than just putting up points - he's been the best player on this team, even better than Markov. If anyone deserves to go, it's him.

does anyone know if Carbonneau will be an assistant coach? I heard that he was 3 in coaching according to the winning percentage stats.

does anyone know if Carbonneau will be an assistant coach? I heard that he was 3 in coaching according to the winning percentage stats.

no its 2

Paddock and Sutter

Edited by JMMR