Cataclaw

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep up the great play boys

go :hlogo: go

Thanks for another pimped out thread Cataclaw. :clap: I especially like the skull and cross bones for the opposing team.

We gotta really take it to the Rangers, capitalize, and not take foolish penalties. Let's break the penalty streak, Saku!

If we're ever going to beat them at MSG, it's now. And really good for us, because we'd a) put two more points between us and 9th place, and b) finish no worse than .500 on the road trip.

Go make it 3-for-3 of original 6 teams this week! (Chi, Bos,...)

Go Habs!

We'll need a better effort than what we showed against BOS the other night. Still, a win is attainable if we come out hard, and play the full game.

GO HABS GO!!!

Here's hoping Komo crushes Avery into a bloody pulp... again and again and again...

Considering Komi is dating Avery's ex-girlfreend would make that so much more special. I think Avery is injured again and not playing.

Is Shanahan injured? He might be out tonight or not 100%. I hope because he managed to play the Flyers on Thursday and TSN's Ice Chips on Thursday had him questionable. Here's hoping he'll be less than his 100%

GO HABS :hlogo:

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Is Shanahan injured? He might be out tonight or not 100%. I hope because he managed to play the Flyers on Thursday and TSN's Ice Chips on Thursday had him questionable. Here's hoping he'll be less than his 100%

GO HABS :hlogo:

I'll settle for him not scoring a GWG this time. I think Higgy is due.

Go Habs Go!

Looks like Mike is a lucky man :P

http://isthishappening.typepad.com/blog/20...ouple-al-1.html

Gotta love the filthy comments at the bottom of the page. I think you should put an age disclaimer on this link!

Here's hoping Komo crushes Avery into a bloody pulp... again and again and again...

Komisa-REX has been a Monster this year...I just Avery plays tonight so he can crish him!

Considering Komi is dating Avery's ex-girlfreend would make that so much more special.

Lucky bastard! Cuthbert looks better with long hair. Hey, i just found out that Cuthbert grew up in Greenfield Park(a suburb on the south shore)!

Avery adn Straka are out.

oh darn... :rolleyes:

actually... Avery out of the game isn't exactly great news considering our powerplay.

This game will be on the small screen for me tonight because of the pats playoff game, but I am damn excited for both.

GO HABS GO!

Lucky bastard! Cuthbert looks better with long hair. Hey, i just found out that Cuthbert grew up in Greenfield Park(a suburb on the south shore)!

FYI, Cuthbert was also at one of the Habs games last week. She is smoking hot and I agree she looks better with long hair.

oh darn... :rolleyes:

actually... Avery out of the game isn't exactly great news considering our powerplay.

This game will be on the small screen for me tonight because of the pats playoff game, but I am damn excited for both.

GO HABS GO!

Nice sig, Simonus! I might get rid of these headaches after all.

GO HABS GO!

I hope rags take lots of penalties so our powerplay can go to town on them!!!

I also expect a stellar performance out of Huet tonight.

:hlogo:

I never expect a stellar preformance from him for an entire game anymore.