Game 7 predictions

Leafs Suck

Firstly, this should be an outstanding game. These two team have fought tooth and nail to win that Cup and the stories behind each team makes each quite deserving: Andeychuk, 22 years without a final appearance and Calgary, 7 years without playoffs, and now can end Canada's 11-year drought. I want Calgary to win, but regardless this has been a great playoff season :clap:

Now, for the game:

Calgary

2-1

Iginla (2)

Fedotenko

Iginla

and for the Conn Smthye...Iggy!!!

(Oh, and a side note, wouldn't it be great to have a countdown on this site for important games, i.e training camp, habs season opener, habs playoff opener, game 7 stanley cup finals. Like one that The Hockey News has on their site for the CBA, except visible on every page. I don't know how, not that computer intelligent, or how feasible it is, but that could be fun to see. Anyways, this site is the best fan site going so keep up the work, ):/)

Predictions? hmmm...

Well I think everyone knows that I'm cheering for the Flames (I'd rather that the "curse of the habs" continues for teams which defeat us in the playoffs, rather then the Habs holding the title of the last Canadian team to win the cup)

Unfortunately I have a bad feeling about tonights game (Though, that means nothing. I've been wrong before) ... My gut tells me that Tampa will win 4-2 tonight with Lecavalier having a big game.

Conn Smythe to Richards if Tampa wins, and Iginla if Calgary wins.

[Edited on 2004-6-7 by puck7x]

Finally it's on satellite TV here in Jpn, I guess Conroy wakes up and gets the GWG and the Cup goes back to Canada!

:can::can::can:

My feeling is that Tampa prevails... Richards MVP.

Reghr is hurt and even if he plays he won't be the same, that'll hurt.

But Kiprusoff could always steal it on his own, same goes for Khabibulin.

Should be interesting... and yet bowling will get better TV numbers in the States.

:wall:

Regher might be injuried but I don't think it matters for just one game.

Sounds weird but this team has played even better with injuries.

Don't forget they've beaten Detroit, Vancouver and San Jose without guys like Gauthier, McAmmond, Reinprecht, Donovan.

Yep....I have to go with another O.T game. Khabibulan will once again be a huge roll with Tampa.

4-3 flames (o.t)

Tampa : Richards, Lecavalier, Sydor

Calgary - Conroy, Iginla, Saprykin (playing amazing of late) and then the o.t winner....who could've guessed----Gelinas.

Conn Smyth to Iginla.

Even though i predicted this, i also have this small bad feeling in my stomach. :puke:

oh ya and tonight......Fedetenko will get smoked:devil:

just a little thought. I hate that guy.

Humm. Calgary is unbeatable on the road and TB struggle to win back-to-back games after winning 8 in a row. On the other hands, the away team never won Game 7th since around 30 years.

I think TB will win tonight. Gelinas had his 4th killing GWG yesterday, but he got screw by the refs. The goal didn't went in because Calgary can't win the Cup. (might be destiny?!no?)

So I predict:

Tampa Bay 3 (Andreychuk, Stillman, Richards)

Calgary 2 (Iginla, Saprykin)

Conn Smythe: Richards

Good 7th game !! Last game before World Championships !!! :hockey:

Fraser and McCreary are the refs tonight, those are the 2 scariest names to any hockey fan. I remember a game in the Habs/Bruins series that they refs together, boy did I get pissed off when they announced them as the refs before the game... I had never boo'ed as loud as I did then.

Lets hope they dont screw up too much tonight... But what are the chances of that happening? lol

Go Flames!

Originally posted by habsfan88

GOD DAMNIT FEDETENKO SCORED!!1 AAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHGGGRHHG ######

My thoughts exactly. Argh. The team who scores first always wins. This isnt good news for the Flames. But hey... Lots of game is left to be played. And the Flames have a couple of PP's coming to them.

They need to go crazy in the second. They need this goal back or maybe even more going in to the third.

My prediction is that if they go into the third down by even a goal, theyre gunna lose. It's crucial.

My Tampa win & Richards MVP is looking pretty good after 2... awesome skills display by Vinny to set up Fedotenko's 2nd goal.

Calgary looks spent... it's sad to see them go out with a whimper after all that high-octane hockey.

You can blame Montreal for that, handing Tampa an easy 4 game sweep has them a little fresher right now.

Originally posted by habsfan88

Even though i predicted this, i also have this small bad feeling in my stomach. :puke:

oh ya and tonight......Fedetenko will get smoked:devil:

just a little thought. I hate that guy.

Yup, he did and you have two more reasons to hate him now.

20 more minutes, Go Flames!