Game Thread: Ottawa @ Montreal, Feb 5

simonus

If Koivu and Higgins ever remember how to score this team will be seriously dangerous.

They had a good sequence that led to a Sens penalty. They just passed the puck around and managed to take 2 good shots from in close.

They just have to stop trying to slow things down and just cycle cycle cycle without thinking too much...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you do people when Koivu line goes on PP ??

Personnaly i take time to take a leak and get some more pretzels, the beer are just beside me.

I am past the bashing Koivu now i ignorate him, second phase.

Next step not talk about him and lety his believers say i told you so when i finally score,

let the myth grow with no effort.

Oh yeah and my excuses to Hammer he was sick in the Rags game no wonder why he was weak.

He doesn't make huge saves... :lol:

Not to start a huet argument here, because I really like him, but a huge save late in the third period or OT of a 2-2 game is a little different than 4-1 game. I think people here would like to see a couple in the close games where the save is absolutely necessary for us to have a chance at winning.

Not to start a huet argument here, because I really like him, but a huge save late in the third period or OT of a 2-2 game is a little different than 4-1 game. I think people here would like to see a couple in the close games where the save is absolutely necessary for us to have a chance at winning.

a huge save against a division rival (specially the Sens) IS a huge save, whenever and however.

I have seen plenty in the last few years. :)

In any case, the team is sitting back and getting out played in the third again. This will lead to goals more often then not, which will them be blamed on Huet..

They have to get moving and show that killer attitude. If you want to sit on a lead, then trap. Don't run around in your own end....

A huge save in any game only demoralizes the opposition, it's always nice to see your goalie relaxed.

A huge save in any game only demoralizes the opposition, it's always nice to see your goalie relaxed.

Exactly, it is nice to see your goalie relaxed, but it would be nice to see him relaxed in OT as well.