Who will be the MVP at the end of the Year?

markierung

MVP Choices  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Hart at the end of the year?

• Ovechkin
    • Kovalchuk
    • Alfredsson
    • Iginla
    • Lidstrom

How can you not include Malkin on the list of choices? He's clearly a top choice. He put a team that lost supposedly its best player on his back and has led that very well.

The poll was started before Crosby got hurt. At that point Malkin hadn't put his team on his back yet, and was outside the top-10 in league scoring.

Assuming neither the Capitals or the Thrashers make the playoffs.. then who wins the MVP?

Assuming neither the Capitals or the Thrashers make the playoffs.. then who wins the MVP?

Malkin?

If washington makes it, it'll be Ovechkin.

Right now I,d say that Malkin has the best shot at winning it...maybe brodeur...maybe.

I don't know, I don't really follow the East too closely but I don't think it's a stretch to say New Jersey is nowhere near the best team in the east (on paper) and yet there they are.

They got off to a crappy start too, didn't they?

I don't know, I don't really follow the East too closely but I don't think it's a stretch to say New Jersey is nowhere near the best team in the east (on paper) and yet there they are.

They got off to a crappy start too, didn't they?

yeah ! it long for them to gel but once they got started, they were gone. right now they're the team to beat in the east

OV. there is no contest here.. he wins hands down.