Game Thread | Habs vs. Evil Incarnate | 07/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed Ryder still isn't back in the lineup, I'm bias, I'm a fan of the long road it took him to get to the dance.

I noticed the last time Ryder played and a linemate (think it was Higgins) was roughed up Ryder rushed in first to his defense. I thought to myself, ok he isn't scoring as much, but the coaches have to respect this. Yet, next game he was benched and remains that way. I guess it's just sad to think he may never play for the CH again and his last memory of being a Habs would be so negative.

For the occasion i created a little image:

cups.png

GO HABS GO

Nice. Just missing all the Leaf fans holding on for dear life trying to pulll it down :)

Edited by Wamsley01

Play hard and play SMART! No lazy hooking(we know who... :rolleyes: ) or holding penalties; the Leafs will IMPLODE if we pressure them enough, and let them take the undisiplined penalties.

And come out HARD and QUICK! I'm expectiong them to have to play both goalies tonight!

Although on paper Habs should win this game - decisively - we all know weird voodoo stuff happens whenever Habs play the Leafs. Weird ref calls, odd bounces, etc. Let's go out there, work hard and beat them, but never take a shift off or take anything for granted!

:hlogo:

I'm disappointed Ryder still isn't back in the lineup, I'm bias, I'm a fan of the long road it took him to get to the dance.

I noticed the last time Ryder played and a linemate (think it was Higgins) was roughed up Ryder rushed in first to his defense. I thought to myself, ok he isn't scoring as much, but the coaches have to respect this. Yet, next game he was benched and remains that way. I guess it's just sad to think he may never play for the CH again and his last memory of being a Habs would be so negative.

He may just end up getting in.

Bouillon is nursing a foot injury and is a game time decision.

Agree on Ryder, at least he cares for his teammates.

Dont let that 0-8 loss get u thinking that the leafs tonight will be an easy game. Leafs-games are allways 50-50 games that often goes to OT.

For our sake, I hope the boys take the Leafs seriously. We can't let up for a minute against these guys, and we've got to remain disciplined.

GO HABS GO!!!

I will be there for this one.

I would love to see a spanking of the Leafs tonight.

great thread CC.

I will also be there tonight.

Here's to hoping we're #1 in the east at the end of the night

GO HABS GO!

Want to say hello at the game?

Sure!

Hey guys, I will also be there tonight.

I'm gonna be at The Keg at Place Ville Marie for my Thursday night "5 à 7". You should see the women at the Bar on Thursday nights, its incredible! Anyways, like I was saying, i'll be at the Keg from about 5Pm til about 6:30, then I'll head down to the Phone Booth!

I'll be in section 123, Row U.

Edited by Habsfan

We'll go as far as line 1 takes us, and I smell another big game for BigTitz/Plex/Kovy tonight. Hopefully Guy identifies the floaters early on and shortens his bench by the halfway mark of this game if it's tight. As long as the refs don't rape us, we'll have a 'W' tonight.

he's still nursing the flu - I think he's probably out, but it might be a game time kinda thing.

ICE CHIPS

Carbonneau says Roman Hamrlik is not suffering from the flu. He had an allergic reaction to the meds he was taking for a virus. He hopes Hamrlik will be ready for Saturday at Ottawa. - TSN

he's still nursing the flu - I think he's probably out, but it might be a game time kinda thing.

Damn! We need Hamrlik on the D!

I hope he'll play tonight!

Too bad O'Byrne isn't playing, I would like to see streit play with Koivu a bit more. Also Dandenault on defence if Boullion is out wouldn't bother me either.

The only guy that really gives me an uneasy feeling is Brisebois. That dude has not changed. He never plays great to redeem himself, He's just there until the inevitable F^%CK UP.

ICE CHIPS

Carbonneau says Roman Hamrlik is not suffering from the flu. He had an allergic reaction to the meds he was taking for a virus. He hopes Hamrlik will be ready for Saturday at Ottawa. - TSN

that is weird.

The only guy that really gives me an uneasy feeling is Brisebois. That dude has not changed. He never plays great to redeem himself, He's just there until the inevitable F^%CK UP.

I agree. Brisebois i still a liability out there. Luckily, he hasn't cost us too many goals this year. Let's not forget that these are his last few games in a Habs jersey. He will most likely be retiring after this season.