Game Thread | Habs vs. Evil Incarnate | 07/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game changed right after we scored. The habs were doing okay, but as soon as they scored they took their foot off the pedal. That gave the leaf's hope.

Clearly, Price has not been "the leaf killer" tonight, in fact, if Huet was in net, most of you would be screaming to pull him. :)

I don't think they should pull Price, but I sure hope Carbo reads the riot act in the dressing room to the team. Maybe put the lines back to last games lines and get it going.

Why do the leafs always give us problems?!? This is the same team that got beat 2 nights ago 8-0 by the friggin Florida Panthers. We need a quick goal to get back into this. I'm calling on our Captain, I would love to see an effort from him in the third like the game last year we were down 2-0 heading into the third and he gave a speech to the team in the intermission, then went out and scored 2 goals to force a shootout.

We don't hate them as much as they hate us. That's the problem

This game changed right after we scored. The habs were doing okay, but as soon as they scored they took their foot off the pedal. That gave the leaf's hope.

Clearly, Price has not been "the leaf killer" tonight, in fact, if Huet was in net, most of you would be screaming to pull him. :)

I don't think they should pull Price, but I sure hope Carbo reads the riot act in the dressing room to the team. Maybe put the lines back to last games lines and get it going.

It does not matter who it is. This board loves to blame individuals for losses.

Koivu, Huet, Price, Brisebois. They tend to ignore when PLeks, Komi, Kovy or Kosty make a bad play.

1 player rarely costs you a game. It happens, but more often than not it is a team thing.

The Leafs are outplaying them.

That was quite the gamble by Kovy...

"Hmm... scramble in front of my own net... I think I'll head down to the opponent's blue line"

:D