Game Thread | Habs vs. Senators | 09/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I was sure hoping Hammer would be ready for tonight. Remember when he was signed? A lot of us were pissed at his salary vs impact on the team. I would say he is the best signing Habs have made since Kovy. Breezy should be benched and Dandy on D. I hope Breezy retires next year, without his old offensive prowess, he is so weak.

whether or not he retires, I sincerely doubt he gets re-signed here.

Yeah, there's no way that Brisebois will be back next year, the performances of players this year have shown that he is not needed.

Although he more or less sucks, i have respect for Brisebois and kind of like him.

I hope the Habs win the cup, Brisebois gets a ring, and then retires in style this summer.

At this point you wonder if Ryder's value doesn't rises when he's a healthy scratch.

:lol: seriously i read last week somewhere that a scout from ATL or ANA (one of these 2...) said : damn we're coming to see a guy, and he's not playing.

Not for his hockey skill, mind you.

If it was up to me he wouldn't play a single game this rest of the season.

I nominate Cataclaw to have that kind of power!

I nominate Cataclaw to have that kind of power!

Being friendly and visiting sick children in hospitals is all nice and dandy, and i love that sort of thing, but it doesn't win hockey games.

Anyway 15 minutes till the puck drops, i'm headed to the TV.

GO HABS GO

:hlogo:

I have to wonder.. Komi gets beat wide... the rebound is sitting there.. and Ottawa is first to the puck.. again... as much as Huet screwed up.. really.. where is the support..

Maybe the Sens will sit back and we can come back on them.. oh right.. they don't do that shit...

And another good chance.. Huet got that one at least.. but the boys are not skating at all