Game Thread | Habs vs. Senators | 09/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guess not.. spezza just did the screen...

so, I guess it is 3 for Huet, 3 for price...

Can we all admit that goaltending is not the problem.. its the guys in front of them... soft goals or not, the team needs to play better at both ends of the the ice if we are going to have success. (just like most teams)

Think about it...without Hamrlik, this defence is the same as last season's MINUS Souray.

Makes your head hurt. :puke:

Was gonna say that. Harmlik has such a stabilizing effect on the Defense...really underated

guess not.. spezza just did the screen...

so, I guess it is 3 for Huet, 3 for price...

Can we all admit that goaltending is not the problem.. its the guys in front of them... soft goals or not, the team needs to play better at both ends of the the ice if we are going to have success. (just like most teams)

What did I say no less than 3 for Price.

Game in Game out

I like your optimism and your enthusiasm, but do you seriously think they can even come back? Had they been playing a good game, and if the score were 3-1, then I d say that we could come back, but to score 4 goals in one period the way they've been playing tonight...I don't think it'll happen. For pete's sake! We needed a 5 on 3 to score ONE goal, I don't see how they can score 5 on 5!

I'm under no illusions about coming back. Not with this team.

Character development was what I was thinking about.

Christ, I'm assuredly the least optimistic of all Habs fans...

Hamrlik + O'Byrne might help.

Hossa might be nice too.

I'm under no illusions about coming back. Not with this team.

Character development was what I was thinking about.

Christ, I'm assuredly the least optimistic of all Habs fans...

Hamrlik + O'Byrne might help.

Hossa might be nice too.

I was A Nordiques Fan for all the crap Years (I'm from Quebec city)

When they moved, I slowly became A Habs fan (for the great years 1996-present)

Was also a Huge Expos Fan !

I'M THE MOST PESSIMISTIC S.O.B. EVER !!!! :wacko:

I was A Nordiques Fan for all the crap Years (I'm from Quebec city)

When they moved, I slowly became A Habs fan (for the great years 1996-present)

Was also a Huge Expos Fan !

I'M THE MOST PESSIMISTIC S.O.B. EVER !!!! :wacko:

Aye, you missed out. What on earth did you cheer for the N**diques for???

Oh well, guess it's like Prots converting to RC - back to The Faith.

Wonder who those fat pieces of sh*t in Ottawa will cheer for when the team slumps, interest wanes, Melnyk trades it all in for a Premier League team, and they move to Houston in a few years. Yeah, that's right: back to The Faith.

Can someone tell me what Carbo was thinking putting Brisebois in this game. I can't stand him anymore. he shouldn'T play this season. Dandy would have been better playing defence instead of Brisebois. I don't remember seeing a d-man suck soooo much!

Can someone tell me what Carbo was thinking putting Brisebois in this game. I can't stand him anymore. he shouldn'T play this season. Dandy would have been better playing defence instead of Brisebois. I don't remember seeing a d-man suck soooo much!

Breezer is even. Quit picking on a depth vet whose only there to support the kids.

Komisarek -3

Bouillon -3

Gorges -2

Kostopoulos -3

Begin -2

Smolinski -2

Plekanec -2

Kostitsyn -2

Who cares. Brisbois and Streit are the only two defensemen who are even tonight. they took a few penalties, but they were fine for a bottom pairing..

What difference would it make if Dandy was on the bench beside Streit while Gorges, Komi, and Cube were being outclassed by the sens?

Seriously, let's not do the usual.. bash the whipping boys threads after the loss, regardless if they were the issue or not...

Hey, I don't expect Begin to score, I expect Koivu, Pleks, Kovalev, and Higgins to score. They didn't. I expect Markov and Komi to shut down the top lines. they didn't. I expect the 3rd line to play decent defense.. they didn't...

While I don't care if Brisbois ever plays another game for us, I would hardly suggest that him being in the lineup hurt us tonight. Hammer being out did. It wouldn't matter if it was Brisbois or Dandy filling in as number 6.

6-1 loss, a sound ass-whooping. However, the score mighta been alittle off, as the Habs hit like 4 or 5 posts. A couple go in when it was 3-0 and maybe a different outcome. Can't say i'm a big Breezer fan, but he's not the reason for the loss tonite. Looks like Carbo scratched the Smokes line for the 3rd. Definitely can't have those guys matched up against the Sens big 3. It's not like Bonk and Johnson as two good shutdown guys. Sure wish Komi woulda laid a lickin on someone out there. Time to regroup and face the Bolts and Panthers.