Game Thread | Habs vs. Senators | 09/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously.... put price in

I agree. but don't for a minute blame this on Huet.. first goal was tipped, the second was bad, the third was not his fault either...

The team is awful.. they look like the leafs out there (against florida)

I agree. but don't for a minute blame this on Huet.. first goal was tipped, the second was bad, the third was not his fault either...

I wasn't. It's obvious when Huet is shaky though, and them team around will mirror that unfortunately.

almost got one, but unlike Huet, the Ottawa Defense bails out emery...

In any case, I suspect this is going to be complete national embarrassment... All that talk about how good we are, and then we get two national broadcasts.. look mediocre against Leafs, complete crap against Ottawa...

The reality is that we only got close because Crosby was out and the Sens were missing their two best players. We are not the number one team in the east.

unless we get another decent line, we should be happy to be somewhere between 6 and 4th at the end of the season.

almost got one, but unlike Huet, the Ottawa Defense bails out emery...

In any case, I suspect this is going to be complete national embarrassment... All that talk about how good we are, and then we get two national broadcasts.. look mediocre against Leafs, complete crap against Ottawa...

The reality is that we only got close because Crosby was out and the Sens were missing their two best players. We are not the number one team in the east.

unless we get another decent line, we should be happy to be somewhere between 6 and 4th at the end of the season.

Yah, and unlike Alfie, Higgins hits the post.

And I cant believe the chances we are missing right now. This is SOOOOOOO frustrating.

Well boys, looks like I was full of S.H.I.T.!!!

Ottawa has one lucky goal, one gift from Huet, and Higgins hits the post on a breakaway.

It's gonna be a long night!

Emery bailed out twice now...

I thought Ryder had a very good shift, I just wish that line could actually score a couple for a change.

Speaking of great Defense, the team can't even get the puck to the net on the PP.. If only Price and Huet had that kind of help....

Nice way for the habs to thank the thousands of Habsfans in attendance! I'm happy i'm not one of the Habsfans in attendance, i'd be thoroughly ashamed.

*sigh*

Nice to see the boys come out with effort AFTER we're down by 3. WTF can't we play that way at the start?!

If we score early in the 2nd, I think we could maybe pull it off. We've had such shitty luck, some is bound to go our way. At the very least, I hope we cause the Sens PAIN.