Game Thread | Habs vs. Senators | 09/02/08

Cataclaw

Every team that have a 3-0 lead just slow down. It's a fact of life

Ottawa now think they have the game wrapped up. Like the Habs a week ago against the Rangers.

It's not the Habs playing better, It's Ottawa running the clock...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the boys played better after the change... that first 5 minutes was a joke..

While it might be possible for us to come back, I wouldn't hold my breath...

Might be nice if we make it a repectable effort at least. ;)

These Ottawa announcers are as bad as the leaf homers.

Great game, we are clearly ready to jump ahead of Ottawa and take first place. :wacko:

I agree, and so much so that I cant even watch the game in HD. I had to change to RDS (which I dont have in HD), becasuse there is no way I can tolerate those guys, particularly down 3-0. :puke:

Montreal will make a comeback tonight! I'd bet my pinky toe on it!

(Comeback = tie game, no necessarily a win... ;) )

I agree, and so much so that I cant even watch the game in HD. I had to change to RDS (which I dont have in HD), becasuse there is no way I can tolerate those guys, particularly down 3-0. :puke:

I'm watching it on RDS as well - can't stand the other stations. Besides, it's actually helping me a lot with my french.

After the really shaky 6 minutes it is not all that bad.

Just proove that what we know about our weaknesses have been blinfolded

by over optimistism.

If Hammer is not there defense fall down.

Smolinski doesn't have the speed, the legs to compete in the NHL anymore.

So does Brisebois.

Just with that with a team with more hability/experience than us it is shown to our face.

It takes more grit and fight to win them, we've done that before.

Just missing a little something.

Another PP for the Habs...seeing as how things have been going up to now, i don't expect much, but hey, i've got beer and you never know what might happen!

The habs are throwing it at the net, but Spezza made a great play we don't see often. He is watching the shot so he can tip it. Our defense had their backs to the play..

At the other end, our guys have their backs to the incoming shot, the Ottawa defense is watching so they make the blocks.

Its those little things that make the difference.

Getting Hammer back will help, but we still need a top offensive player to add to the team. We probably need one more defenseman who is a true number 3 guy...

We are getting there however.

We just don't have any luck tonight.

Luck you say. Did you see Heatley's goal? He had all the time in the world to not only take a shot, but managed to bat his own reboud into the net.

It's pathetic game by the habs. They are being humiliated on national televison, and they don't seem to give a flying fv.ck!! Pathetic!

Game Over! :angry:

Edited by Habsfan

Luck you say. Did you see Heatley's goal? He had all the time in the world to not only take a shot, but managed to bat his own reboud into the net.

It's pathetic game by the habs. They are being humiliated on national televison, and they don't seem to give a flying fv.ck!! Pathetic!

Game Over! :angry:

Yeh, luck. When the puck bounces exactly right back to you.. it's lucky.

Remember.. this is the first game the Sens have their big line back.. and they are destroying us, like they have destroyed most team this year...

Heatly, Alfredson, and Spezza were all considered number one guys to lead a team.. Ottawa has all three on one line...

The Kovalev / Pleks line is not even close to the same level of talent...