O'Byrne and Kostopoulos arrested

les_glorieux

cuz people dont care for hockey over there

That's must be it, because there isn't anything else to write about that is more important than a hockey player snatching a purse by mistake. :wacko: ... shame on the Florida media not blowing this way out of porportion and not making it front page news like the tabloids in Montreal.

Just because the Florida media decided not to run with this "mega" story does not mean that people there don't care for hockey. The fact that O'bryne snatched a purse has absolutly nothing to do with hockey.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gazette's Pat Hickey reports that CKAC has said the woman involved in the events with Ryan O'Byrne and Tom Kostopolous has decided not to press charges, but that has yet to be to be confirmed.

We will have more details as they become available.

Source

I believe that that is a source

I like the fact that O'byrne has now a bad guy reputation because of this story.

The fact that he plays well dispite this story tells that he can focus on his job.

Opponents otherwise now know his name, they know his name, that he is big and

that he can do some stupid things. Makes them worry a little.

Just missing Emelin with some dirty open ice hits and we gonna be fear on defense.

No more santa little helpers Streit, Brisebois, Bouillon, even Gorges who's gonna be a great trade bait

if he continues to progress this way.

I find it interesting. We can't be good guys all the time.

I like the fact that O'byrne has now a bad guy reputation because of this story.

The fact that he plays well dispite this story tells that he can focus on his job.

Opponents otherwise now know his name, they know his name, that he is big and

that he can do some stupid things. Makes them worry a little.

Just missing Emelin with some dirty open ice hits and we gonna be fear on defense.

No more santa little helpers Streit, Brisebois, Bouillon, even Gorges who's gonna be a great trade bait

if he continues to progress this way.

I find it interesting. We can't be good guys all the time.

Dude.........He stole a purse..........a purse! Not sure what world you live in but in mine and probably most of the NHL that does not equate to bad a$$. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before players start to throw jabs at him on the ice. This incident has given guys like Sean Avery exactly what they need to throw some verbal abuse at Ryan during a game.

Now, how O'byrne handles that situation may put him in a bad ass category.....but still.....not something I would want to be known for in the NHL..

Look at what "fans" have started. Does this look like a bad ass to you?

rynota1.jpg

Dude.........He stole a purse..........a purse! Not sure what world you live in but in mine and probably most of the NHL that does not equate to bad a$$. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before players start to throw jabs at him on the ice. This incident has given guys like Sean Avery exactly what they need to throw some verbal abuse at Ryan during a game.

Now, how O'byrne handles that situation may put him in a bad ass category.....but still.....not something I would want to be known for in the NHL..

rynota1.jpg

LOL, great pic, that will make someone a great Avatar!!

rynota1.jpg

Geez, he steals a purse and you steal my picture (I posted it last night on the previous page). This grand theft Habs thing has to stop :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

rynota1.jpg

In all seriousness, he took a purse. Woopty DooDoo... He's not going to jail.

As long as he makes good with the Police, and the woman who owns the purse then this situation is really a whole lot of nothing. People on here have convicted him so fast I am amazed. The USA has more problems having had a Bush/Clinton in power for 30years?

That picture is priceless!!!!!