Question/Answer Thread

Habsfan84

Colin, I thought you'd know better than anyone that once someone's too old for that stuff, they're just too old. But I disagree with Palin being a "MILF." Above average for an "older woman," yes. And above average for a politician too. But really - nothing special. Bonus: I don't think she likes cigars.

Question: Which HW "SITE GOOF" has the best singing voice?

Apparently that would be me... Everyone join in...

"Amazing grace..."

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to interrupt here for a second but BTH is right Colin, she's not a MILF.

She's a GILF. Don't forget Bristol (whats with all the stupid names for her kids? She makes naming your kid Apple look genious) is pregnant. Which would make Bristol Palin the MILF.

I'm just going to interrupt here for a second but BTH is right Colin, she's not a MILF.

She's a GILF. Don't forget Bristol (whats with all the stupid names for her kids? She makes naming your kid Apple look genious) is pregnant. Which would make Bristol Palin the MILF.

I've actually never seen the daughter but Bristol is sounds like something I'd name a horse. I've never had such a problem with Apple though - if you just listen to the sound and don't thin of what it means, it's okay. I forget which celebrity it is that named their kid that.

It was Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. She explained it on some talk show and it actually makes sense. It's still not something I'd name my kid though. The insults in school are too easy.

If she winds up looking like Gwyneth Paltrow, none of the boys will be dissing the name. (But Apple Martin? That's a lot worse than just Apple.)

Q- What age should be the age when kids stop trick or treating for Halloween?

when they start drinking beer !!

are you a talk radio or a music radio fan ??

are you a talk radio or a music radio fan ??

I would say i'm a mix. I listen to 89x which has talk in the morning and Music in the afternoons.

Will the Canadian dollar go up again?

Yes It'll come up again, it'll staybetween 85 and 90 cents US

Are these two funny guys twins ??

Quebec's Pierre Légaré

plegare_001.GIF

Larry David

larry-david-6.jpg

Edited by marky_and_komi

But since she's 17, the correct term would be JBMILF...

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Indie-pop/rock. And britpop, im a real Festival lover...love to catch the bands before they get famous!

What band is really good, but not in the big picture yet?

Airbourne

Why do roosters crow everytime the sun rises?

• 2 weeks later...
Airbourne

Why do roosters crow everytime the sun rises?

Because the sun touches them in the right place. Plus they hate there owners and want to piss them off by waking them up early since they realize eventually they will be killed.

How long until all this Recession stuff goes way?

Because the sun touches them in the right place. Plus they hate there owners and want to piss them off by waking them up early since they realize eventually they will be killed.

How long until all this Recession stuff goes way?

Between 12 and 30ish months.

Would you rather go for a swim in a septic tank with Adriana Lima or in the Caraïbes with Kelly Osbourne ??

Between 12 and 30ish months.

Would you rather go for a swim in a septic tank with Adriana Lima or in the Caraïbes with Kelly Osbourne ??

I'll go for the Adriana Lima since any time with her would be good, and i dont think i have to mention why i dont want to be with kelly!!!

How many days after Milk expires is it actually still good enough to drink?

I'll go for the Adriana Lima since any time with her would be good, and i dont think i have to mention why i dont want to be with kelly!!!

How many days after Milk expires is it actually still good enough to drink?

I usually go by smell even if it's not expired.

sore/itchy throat, stuffed nose, no energy, neverending coughing, headaches. will I die ??

I usually go by smell even if it's not expired.

sore/itchy throat, stuffed nose, no energy, neverending coughing, headaches. will I die ??

If you think the girl in your pic is hot, then it could be that serious.

Are there any aliens on HW?

If you think the girl in your pic is hot, then it could be that serious.

Are there any aliens on HW?

no he was banned.

anyone here like keira knightley ??

22!

Whats your favourite doughnut at Tim Hortin's?

Tim Horton's donuts suck. I go to Dunkin Donuts for donuts.

How many times someone will touch the Queen again before she dies ?

Tim Horton's donuts suck. I go to Dunkin Donuts for donuts.

How many times someone will touch the Queen again before she dies ?

Maybe the nurses to change her diaper!!

I'm watching appollo 13 and there's a dude not in the shuttle and not named gary sinise...who is that guy ??