• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamrlik is back tonight.

GO HABS GO

anyone else going to the game?

so we're going to see your ugly mug on tv if they score ??!!

needless to say how important this game is... philly could be a team that we play against in the playoffs so lets crush their confidence.

so we're going to see your ugly mug on tv if they score ??!!

needless to say how important this game is... philly could be a team that we play against in the playoffs so lets crush their confidence.

No I am up top tonight.

from tsn: "Roman Hamrlik did not skate because being on the ice "activates his rash", so the coaching staff didn't want him to have to endure it twice today."

wtf? that must be one hell of a rash

Where the hell did he get a rash? I thought he had the flu. Sounds like he's been partying on Ontario Street East.

I hope we bring it tonight, and pounce on Philly.

My prediction: 5-3 win. Goals by Koivu, A. Kost, Higgins, Latendresse, Markov

I'll be at work tonight, so I won't be able to see it. Let's hope the boys realise how important these 2 games a re and coming out flying.

GO HABS GO!!!

from tsn: "Roman Hamrlik did not skate because being on the ice "activates his rash", so the coaching staff didn't want him to have to endure it twice today."

wtf? that must be one hell of a rash

I've heard of the cold exacerbating rashes before... maybe that's the case?

I read he got the rash as an allergic reaction to the meds they gave him. I hope he is physically 100% because he wasn't very good 2 weeks ago in the games in NYC when the cold was just starting. Better he recover than have another ineffective wounded D-man out there.

Even if he didn't recover entirely Hammer is gonna be there so

Brisebois will be out to everyones relief.

Despite question that he dresses or not Kovy will be there tonight i am sure

if he dressed up for practice he will dress up for game.

Again i expect a big Plek-Kovy show tonight, hoping that Streit will be

effective and finds opening for Markov and Kovalev in PP.

I hope Bégin takes room for somebody we need dedication out there.

I read he got the rash as an allergic reaction to the meds they gave him. I hope he is physically 100% because he wasn't very good 2 weeks ago in the games in NYC when the cold was just starting. Better he recover than have another ineffective wounded D-man out there.

Yep, thats what I was thinking too. Hamrlik must have had a bad reaction to the meds which caused a bad skin irritation or rash.

I'm less concerned with having another ineffective Dman out there than I am with having a players sickness spread like wild fire through the rest of the team. The Habs have enough players that when somebody gets a bad illness or flu that they completely quarantine them until they are healthy. There is no point reliving last years collapse due to sickness.

I was hoping Biron wouldnt be in tonight. Most French goalies tend to stand of their heads when they play in Montreal in front of their friends and family. I think it will be a fairly low scoring game. Philly 1 Habs 3, (1 5 on 5, 1 PP, and 1 open netter)

Huge 2 games, the Habs need to win at least 1, or tie both. Hopefully the recent loosing skid is officially over with a 2 game win streak. Lets see how much heart the Habs have.

Go Habs Go!! :hlogo:

"If i had a hammer, i'd hammer in the morning, i'd hammer in the evening, all over the house.."

I know the Flyers have lost 5 straight but the Habs are due to break out.

6-2 Final

And everyone back on the Saku bandwagon after tonite's performance...

GO HABS GO!!