Miracle in Montreal | Habs vs. Rangers | 19/02/08

Cataclaw

Amazing grace, how sweet the ............................................................

Man AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing.

I missed this game but I heard it was awesome. Bigest comeback in Habs history. This will be one of the best games for years and I missed it.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing grace, how sweet the ............................................................

Man AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing.

I missed this game but I heard it was awesome. Bigest comeback in Habs history. This will be one of the best games for years and I missed it.

Miracle of miracles, for the first time ever, fox sports in Qatar shows a game with the Habs and it is the comeback game. What an awesome game :hlogo: :clap: :hlogo:

Yeah, I really enjoyed the game call by Pierre Houde last night. In the overtime he could barely contain himself, I was afraid he might fall out the booth or something.

All in all I like the RDS guys. They're Habs fans - hard on the team when losing, tend to find scapegoats, also tend to whine about the reffing a bit, but when things are going well they get so excited and effusively praise the team.

I was blessed to actually be at the game. It has been a few years since I've been able to make the 9.5 hour pilgrimage to Montreal, as a two night mid week vacation. I picked this game out a couple of months ago, and had no idea it would turn out the way it did. My wife and I were able to watch the game with two friends of ours who are big Montreal fans. We all had a blast that night, and loved every minute of our visit to Montreal. Despite the dismal start, the momentum steadily built up at the Bell Centre, until the final, perfect ending to the shootout. The deafening sound of the crowd at the end still gives me shivers when I think of it, and the exuberant mood of the crowd leaving the arena was playoff like. I could not have scripted a better ending to the game.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the game call by Pierre Houde last night. In the overtime he could barely contain himself, I was afraid he might fall out the booth or something.

All in all I like the RDS guys. They're Habs fans - hard on the team when losing, tend to find scapegoats, also tend to whine about the reffing a bit, but when things are going well they get so excited and effusively praise the team.

Hard to criticize them when the same shit happens on this board every night ^_^

Hard to criticize them when the same shit happens on this board every night ^_^

Yeah, that was my point: they're just as fickle as the people they're calling the game for. They're not the biggest homers out there, but if we get a perennial Cup contender than they might start acting that way.