Game Thread | Habs vs. Penguins | 21/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They clearly weren't ready to play when this game began. Hopefully they've got their heads into the game for the beginning of the second.

Probably nice and hungover from 2 nights of heavy drinking after that huge come-from-behind victory. lol

I knew they'd come out like pussies!

I agree that the Pens got freakishly lucky on both their goals, but that's what happens when you give up 15 shots in one period. The habs are playing with fire and they got burnt twice.

I hope they wake the fv.ck up in the 2nd.

Fv.cking Sabourin is really starting to get on my nerves.

Edited by Habsfan

Sorry I'm late, didn't realize it was Piss on Huet Night (again)

We did hit a post or 2, but it just goes to show if you shoot the puck (in the general direction) of the net good things can happen. Yet I counted 2-3 odd man rushes where were looked like we were trying for the highlight of the night (with all the passing) and didn't even get a shot.

We need to start skating harded for those pucks, we did have a few good cycles, keeping the puck in their end but didn't get many shots off all the pressure.

Sorry I'm late, didn't realize it was Piss on Huet Night (again)

We did hit a post or 2, but it just goes to show if you shoot the puck (in the general direction) of the net good things can happen. Yet I counted 2-3 odd man rushes where were looked like we were trying for the highlight of the night (with all the passing) and didn't even get a shot.

We need to start skating harded for those pucks, we did have a few good cycles, keeping the puck in their end but didn't get many shots off all the pressure.

Nice fonts

Lapierre fights?? wow...holds his own too...looks like those 2 will go again later this game, still chirping from the box... imgoing to continue watching GO HABS GO

About time too, I'd like to see more of that from him! A pest that fights and can score would be awesome!

Not impressed. Where is the D? That should not go in, three guys there and nobody picks up Malone.

Huet would like to have that back I am sure, not his fault, but I would like to have seen his paddle down.

Edited by Wamsley01

sheesh, down 2-0 after 1. The boys better smarten up, we can't pull off these comebacks any time we'd like. As for goaltending, I don't blame Huet for the first goal, but boy oh boy he could've EASILY stopped the second goal, that goal was plain awful. I've noticed our goaltendings isn't bad, but terribly inconsistant. hopefully huet recovers in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Huet made a ton of great saves, but one was tipped and the second one looked either tipped, or at least the sliding defenseman screened him...

I would call them bad bounces, not soft. I am more concerned with the team play which was clearly sloppy.

It could be zero zero,... it could be 4-0.. as it is.. it is 3 -1 as malone gets the puck with not one, but two habs defensemen on him...

The Pens are clearly after this win and every bounce is going there way right now while the habs are hitting posts and fanning on shots...

Still, after the last game I am not going to worry too much. Lots of time. :)

My only worry here is that both Price and Huet seem to get worse if a few bounces don't go there way. Seems to erode confidence quickly...

Maybe we need a new policy.. 3 goals in, change em up. ;)

No worries, spot them 2 more goals, put Price in for the third and get 5 quick ones...what's the big deal :lol::wacko:

Sheesh. the reffs are blind and markov is still giving it away...

Hope Pleks still has teeth...

No worries, spot them 2 more goals, put Price in for the third and get 5 quick ones...what's the big deal :lol::wacko:

LOL, yeah.. Huet needs to make a couple big saves and he will be fine..

Markov needs to simplify his game.. he is trying too hard and making the sort of goofs we expect from Breezy...

I think I have to get rid of this centre Ice Package. I can't stand opposing team announcers.

Jesus, you would think that every team the Habs play are the 76 Canadiens :puke:

Edited by Wamsley01