Game Thread | Habs vs. Blue Jackets | 23/02/08

Cataclaw

When you actually put any FACTS in your statements you will have credibility in your stayements. So you watched every game; who are you exactly that we should bow down to your greatness? Challenging me without facts just makes me snicker as I do not respond to challenges with such weak rhetorical nonsense.

Only you think the defence played great so that is your opinion, not fact. In the future I will just ignore your posts so you don't get so upset. You are the typical Habs fan that wants a whipping boy when Montreal cannot win faceoffs and cannot move the puck out of their own end which results in running around. Whats next, run Koivu out of town because he is not scoring??

I didn't realize your post was full of facts. So until you provide I guess you have no credibility.

If you don't agree with my post, prove it wrong with as you call them "facts".

If you don't like my opinion, don't care. Your condescension bothers me in the least.

Edited by Wamsley01

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you would not have put Huet on the list if he was in nets and the game went exactly the same?

If the Habs scored then yesbut they did not can not really be the goalies fault unless the Habs out shot them 50-1