Game Thread | Habs vs. Thrashers | 26/02/08

Cataclaw

Anyone know what the waffle Waddel wanted from the Habs?

I know Grabs, Laps, 1st round pick, and ? I think Gainey had it on the table the whole time . 6 teams came in the last 8 minutes and Pittsburgh added the 1st round pick to close the deal. Gainey didn't want to do that.

I know Grabs, Laps, 1st round pick, and ? I think Gainey had it on the table the whole time . 6 teams came in the last 8 minutes and Pittsburgh added the 1st round pick to close the deal. Gainey didn't want to do that.

the question mark, I'm pretty sure they said Ryder

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Price. But I can't stand the fact that he did not see that at all.

When you allow one of the best snipers in the league to walk in from the face-off dot

it is generally not going to end well.

If that was Kovy we would say it was a great shot

Edited by Wamsley01

When you allow one of the best snipers in the league to walk in from the face-off dot

it is generally not going to end well.

If that was Kovy we would say it was a great shot

It was Kovy...just the wrong one. Nice goal, waltzed in and then moved in to using D as a screen.

Kovalchuk scores

1-1 game

Hard when you're screened by your 6-4 240 lbs d-man

My comment comes more from other shots tonight. It just blows my mind. He drops to his knees and reacts seconds after it hits the glass behind him. Then his head scrambles around looking for it. It happens too often I think.

But hey.....He's Carey Price

My comment comes more from other shots tonight. It just blows my mind. He drops to his knees and reacts seconds after it hits the glass behind him. Then his head scrambles around looking for it. It happens too often I think.

Hmm, I thought he looked pretty sharp tonight so far, seeing the puck well, controlling rebounds, you know, all that goalie stuff.

They are playing like shit!!! Can't blame Price for the goal. Actually, price looks pretty sharp tonight, it's just the boys in front of him that are playing like crap!

What does it take to impress on this board? The kid is 20, he has alot to learn.

If Huet was so superior Gainey would not have dealt him for a 2nd rounder.

Agreed, some of those shots were deflected...........and everyone was looking for them

He has 16 saves so far, I can live with his performance so far.

Now if the rest of the team could step up and join him I would be a little happier.

What does it take to impress on this board? The kid is 20, he has alot to learn.

I have to be honest, Price has a lot less to learn than some of the naysayers think he does. A little more consistency game to game and look out. This kid has almost all the tools and those who can't see it soon will. Some pretty sharp hockey men believe in him.

Quit it with the goalies already...

This is like the never-ending debate...

Hackett or Theodore?

Theodore or Garon?

Theodore or Huet?

Huet or Aebischer?

Huet or Price?

STOP!

Especially considering it is Price and Halak and nobody else. This is it.

BTW

Hackett or Theodore?

Theodore or Garon?

Theodore or Huet?

Huet or Aebischer?

Huet or Price?

Hey I like him..........but like Theo I cringe waiting for the softy. That's all. He's all we got now and I don't want to feel like that. I have faith though,it's just something I've noticed often.

Hackett or Theodore?

Theodore or Garon?

Theodore or Huet?

Huet or Aebischer?

Huet or Price?

STOP!

It really is a Montreal thing and it goes WAAAAAYYY farther back than you've listed. Support the guy between the pipes (whoever it is...hell, I even cheered for Abby and STILL cheer for Theo & Garon) for your team, you're right it's a real boring debate!

It really is a Montreal thing and it goes WAAAAAYYY farther back than you've listed. Support the guy between the pipes (whoever it is...hell, I even cheered for Abby and STILL cheer for Theo & Garon) for your team, you're right it's a real boring debate!

Kozed missed

Roy/Racicot

As ridiculous as that sounds. It is never going to change in this city

Gorges penalty...

They need to smarten up. This is not exactly the effort I was expecting tonight.

Well it wasn't an issue when Roy was there... except in his first season where it was Penney or Soetart or Roy? After that it was a bliss for about 10 years.

Hackett or Theodore?

Theodore or Garon?

Theodore or Huet?

Huet or Aebischer?

Huet or Price?

STOP!

just wait soon it'll be price or halak :P

This city loves a good goalie controversy!