Game Thread | Habs vs. Sabres | 29/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean Halak gets NJ? or does Price get both games? or will it hinge on tonight's performance?

From what I Read (TSN, I think), Carbo will re-assess after tonight's game. Let's hope it's Price x 2 ^_^

Not to worry.. I am wearing my lucky habs jacket this weekend and pissing off all the west coasters

Good job! :clap: Wouldn't that be a slap in the face of Hens fans (and Leaves fans) to see our Boys on top of the division!!! :clap::D

Big big game tonight. We've got to capitalize on their Campbell-less defense and make sure we don't get into the business of trading chances with the Sabres. They've still got enough firepower to light us up.

GO HABS GO!!!!

I will be going to the game tonight...with one stipulation..I have no passport of Birth Certificate crossing the border...

Does anybody know if a drivers liscence is still enough to cross?

I think it is. I dont think that the pasport rule has come in yet.

I will make sure my son wears his Youpp! PJ. Last time he did montreal destroyed boston !!

:lol: I think that's a funny idea, dressing your children up for superstition. Plus you can blame them if we lose!

Anyways, this'll be a tough game, we'll have to on our shit if we want to win here. Our defense will have to come up big, and I hope our forwards are flying.

My prediction: 5-4 win. Goals by Kovalev, Latendresse, A. Kostitsyn, Higgins, Grabovski

I will be going to the game tonight...with one stipulation..I have no passport of Birth Certificate crossing the border...

Does anybody know if a drivers liscence is still enough to cross?

You need a birth certif I believe but try bring your SIN card as well.

Buffalo has a top 10 PP and PK that is pretty impressive.

Biggest game of the season right here.

-Win, you're in first place of your division.

-Lose, you're only 4 points up on a division rival currently sitting 8th in the East

There will be more "biggest games" of the season, but right now, this one is front and centre.

Price your the man now, so be the man.

Plek, just cuz Koivu is picking it up, doesn't mean you get to drop it. Tear it up man.

As for me, I,m sporting my Habs pin, which I got for Christmas, and I believe is the sole reason we are a win away from division leaders.

go :hlogo: go

You need a birth certif I believe but try bring your SIN card as well.

Buffalo has a top 10 PP and PK that is pretty impressive.

There was a huge bust in Surrey last week, and they recovered thousands of sin cards, and passports. Just call them, they can hook you up. LOL Just kidding, that is so horrible.

This is where it's at guys. We've seen the first place line before but were not mentally ready to take over. Could this be the night? I've been waiting to see when we show up to claim that. This weekend is huge. Beat Buffalo and we're 1st in the Division. Beat NJ tomorrow (have to lose to Washington tonight!!) and we're 1st in the Conference. Come on Boys, it's yours to show we belong - please! please! please!

Another big game for the Habs tonite. Probably be stated before every game that it's big. Maybe not the ones on the western roadtrip. Hopefully the Koivu line can keep up the good work from last game. Love the youth movement. Keep those slow veterans in the pressbox, and the best way to continue that is to keep winning so Carbo has no need to make changes to the lineup.

2nd game in the new Carey Price era.

Let's hope Grabs speed comes into play tonite.

I'm hoping Grabs. No need to see Smokes in a Habs uni again. That's more like wishful thinkging.

I hope so as well, the type of hockey that the Sabers play is much more suited to Grabs than Slows. Fast-paced.