Game Thread | Habs vs. Sabres | 29/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carey Price turned away 31 of the 33 Buffalo shots.

Ryan Miller turned aside 27 of the 33 Montreal shots.

Montreal went 3 for 3 on the PP

Buffalo went 2 for 6 on the PP

Interesting facts:

*Thomas Plekanec scored all 3 Habs powerplays.

*Kovalev had a assist on every Plekanec's goals.

*Both Kostitsyn Bothers scored.

*Whenever either Kovalev got a point or Plekanec got a point those two were always involved together whether it be scoring or assisting on it.

*I believe that this is the first time this season that the Habs have led the Northeast.

Latendresse fight was on almost every channel for sport news.

One direct punch, that was it.

That is who he will gain respect, it is just that he should have beat the crap out of Kaleta.

So lately Bouillon, Bégin, Lapierre and Latendresse fight. Good to see that quebecers won't back down.

I would like Dandenault to take his frustration of being out of the line up and do the same thing.

I agree. It was nice seeing Lats win a fight! AS far as Dandy is concerned, I don'T thikn he's ever dropped the gloves in his career. it's just not in his nature!

Missed the game last night, caught the highlights this morning and they showed Kaleta's elbow....man oh man. 4 officials out there and they all missed it?

Kaleta was like that when he played for the Petes (OHL) a "turtle"

It was very cheap and I imagine he has sights on trying to emulate Avery if last night's performance

was any indication. He was running guys all night, but that was very similar to what Cam Jannsen did

to Kaberle. If the NHL does not suspend him, it will just add to their joke of a record for discipline.

Hits like that from rookies to stars shows no respect. Those are the nights I wish that the Habs had

somebody who could just wail on the guy.