Game Thread | Habs vs. Sharks | 03/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's time to screw up our circadian rhythms for the tricolore!

GO HABS GO!

I wish I could but I'm starting work @ 11h30 tonight.

at least I'll be able to see the 1st period and watch the taped rest of the game tomorrow morning after work.

i it confirmed that dandenault will take grabovski's place tonight ??

I wish I could but I'm starting work @ 11h30 tonight.

at least I'll be able to see the 1st period and watch the taped rest of the game tomorrow morning after work.

i it confirmed that dandenault will take grabovski's place tonight ??

Where the hell did you hear that?

it's time to screw up our circadian rhythms for the tricolore!

GO HABS GO!

Actually, this works out better for me. I never go to bed before 3am thanks to my tendency to work night shifts.

I'll say it now... I fear Nabokov, but I have faith in our boys. Let's start our West Coast swing with a win!

GO HABS GO!!!!

Ah. I still remember the last time we played San Jose, two years ago. Chris Higgins scored a nice, backhand goal on a breakaway, this was sort of his breakout performance and what started his second-half surge. Markov had two goals and two assists in the second period, which I think set a new franchise record. The Habs won 5-2 and it was a happy game, it may have been our first or second game with Gainey behind the bench.

Hopefully, we repeat tonight.

SJ is returning from a successful road swing and may be prone to a let-down game. I hope this is the case and we capitalize on them getting too comfortable upon their return home.

Here's to 4 in a row!!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Ah. I still remember the last time we played San Jose, two years ago. Chris Higgins scored a nice, backhand goal on a breakaway, this was sort of his breakout performance and what started his second-half surge. Markov had two goals and two assists in the second period, which I think set a new franchise record. The Habs won 5-2 and it was a happy game, it may have been our first or second game with Gainey behind the bench.

Hopefully, we repeat tonight.

If I recall correctly, that was the game after Julien was fired and Gainey took over. I think we won 6-2, with all of our goals coming in the second period. I think it might have been Streit's first goal that game too.

Edited by JMMR
Triple post

If I recall correctly, that was the game after Julien was fired and Gainey took over. I think we won 6-2, with all of our goals coming in the second period. I think it might have been Streit's first goal that game too.

Yep.

Gainey called Markov out and he had 2 goals and 2 assists.

All of the Habs goals were special teams.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20052006/GS020660.HTM

Can't wait to see Craig Rivet again - never really get a chance with him being out west and all.

Hopefully he's as slow as I remember him being in his last season with the Habs....and our forwards exploit that all night long.

Its going to be a late night tonight for me. I have to watch till one in the morning and then be up for 6:10 tomorrow. I'm already tired right now since i did not get that much sleep last night.

Thats provided the game does not go into OT.

The Habs better make it worth while me losing my sleep.

Anyways nice thread Cataclaw.

Go Habs Go!

Where the hell did you hear that?

I meant to ask if it was confirmed that dandenault was playing because cat had put his picture in the roster.

3-1 Habs.

It will be a tight defensive game and a coin toss for the winner really.

Let's face it.... .500 for this road trip should be considered a success.

I think the Habs will pla a very tough game a grudge out a win. It is important to do well on this rod trip and it is really important to do well after this road trip when we play division opponents.