Game Thread | Habs vs. Coyotes | 06/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys read how Higgins dad became a Habs fan?

He had a rod hockey game in the 60s and his brother wanted the rangers and forced him to be the Habs.

Then his dad took him to a game at MSG against the Habs and he stuck with the habs.

Philly wins

Carolina wins

Rangers win

Leafs win but only gain on the Isles

Edited by Wamsley01

Wow... did someone deflate Tim Thomas back to a regular size or something? He let in 5 on about 25 shots and got pulled, again... yikes for them.

Kind of puts both Price and Huet in perspective. :)

Wow... did someone deflate Tim Thomas back to a regular size or something? He let in 5 on about 25 shots and got pulled, again... yikes for them.

Kind of puts both Price and Huet in perspective. :)

Tim Thomas can't stop the fact that he is Tim Thomas.

What goes up, must come down.

OK, I take back what I said a little earlier. This is officially teh worst period of Hockey I've seen the habs Play all year. They are flat, no jump. The Coyotes are charging the net(and Carey Price) and the habs aren'T doing anything about it! Luckily for the Habs the Coyotes don'T have much offensive talent, cause this game could easily be 2-0.

WAKE THE FV.CK UP!

Lucky to be 0-0. What a terriblt first period for the Habs. They had no jump whatsoever, and couldn't even make a pass. Can't really find one player that looked good out there besides Price.

Hopefully they get some jump in the 2nd period.

Worst period of the year.

Hmm its close for sure.

I hope Carbo is yelling right now.

I hope he refused to enter the room and Koviu and Kovalev took care of business.

I hope he refused to enter the room and Koviu and Kovalev took care of business.

I hope Muller went in there and told the players "Boys, I can't hold Guy back forever... You better start playing!"