Game Thread | Habs vs. Kings| 08/03/08

lazy26

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs are playing physical, but not communicating. Fortunately Halak is playing strong.

Edit: A double post within a post? Que?

how about that annoying dude behind halak who bangs on the glass everytime halak comes out

Wow much are the Refs making it up to the Habs for the Sharks game?

get-out-of-jail-729301.jpg

I guess we're using the one we got from the San Jose debacle...

how about that annoying dude behind halak who bangs on the glass everytime halak comes out

I look forward to the future, where the NHL uses electric-glass, which zaps anyone on the outside of the ice.

Also, goalies will have three arms. And we play with human heads.

"Welcome to Thunderdome"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In all seriousness, we're extremely lucky to escape from that period with no goals against. LA should in all rights be up 2-0 or 2-1.

C'mon Habs, wake up! I want at least two points from the weekend's games, and I doubt we'll get them against Anaheim, so git 'r done!

yes franky.. giv it to kovy.. haha

exactly.. he's lookin nervous out there.

Wamsley01 is right about him creating his own problem but on that flurry he wasn't exactly getting help from his friends. I can forgive that. His recovery made up for it. We can ill afford to allow the Kings to have those plays.

We are not playing like a division leading team at all.

Cannot put two passes together today, just garbage hockey.

We should be down 1-0, and if it was any other team we would be done already.

Looking like a mediocure team tonight... :unsure:

The first 5 minutes were ok, but after that LA had the better chances. If Higgins could get some hands, he could score 40. Couldn't handle the cross ice pass in the clear on the PP. Halak held his own. Sucks having Breezer in the game and Kosto doesn't bring much, rather have Grabs in there. With the younsters playing well, no room for guys like Kosto.

Cmon Habs, pick it up in the 2nd.

The first 5 minutes were ok, but after that LA had the better chances. If Higgins could get some hands, he could score 40. Couldn't handle the cross ice pass in the clear on the PP.

...that pass broke his stick on the redirect

True, but not speakin D here.. as a goalie Im 'pretty' biased and most of the time watching those chums in goal.. and Halak didn't look great at all out there.. I know.. its not easy comin in like he has to do.. after the last couple of weeks. I think I know pretty good how hes feeling out there.. Lets hope he feels a lil more comfortable in the second and we should be ok.. go :hlogo: go!!