Game Thread | Habs vs. Ducks | 09/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're playing a good road game and the goal against was a "bad bounce" goal. It was pretty, but how often do goals like that come around? It was an off the scale beaut' by Weight.

That's all the Ducks have is a Bouncer and they are home and we are charging? I like the way this is progressing.

Plex with the flu. O'byne. out. This would be a bad time for the habs to have men out of the lineup for too long. Lets see how our depth players answer the call...

I'm a bit concerned how the ducks seem to have us pinned in our zone for most of this period.

Lets put the power play into action and see how it fairs against a star studded defense.

GO HABS GO!

Edited by Chips

Explains a lot about your comments in the past I guess. :)

Nope, just knew you could not resist. Just like I could not resist the Thomas comment.

This battle goes to me :clap:

well. this period was only kept at bay because of price. He tracked down the puck and was on the rubber for the first shot. lets hope he keeps his A-game for the next two periods.

GO HABS GO!

Nope, just knew you could not resist. Just like I could not resist the Thomas comment.

This battle goes to me :clap:

again, only in your mind...

Given your strange view on goals in the past, it is pretty much impossible to tell when you are being sarcastic. Sometimes I am not sure if you are visually impaired, or just "special". :lol:

again, only in your mind...

Given your strange view on goals in the past, it is pretty much impossible to tell when you are being sarcastic. Sometimes I am not sure if you are visually impaired, or just "special". :lol:

The feeling is mutual

But then again, you thought Huet was so much better than Price it warranted a 4 year contract at top dollar.

So I am more than happy to accept that you think I am nuts.

Edited by Wamsley01

The ducks really can't cope with speed huh?

Good thing they can interfere on the dump ins without penalties. :wacko:

Yeah, speed kills these guys, except that they get away with murder most nights. My only worry is someone getting hurt out of this. these guys are cheap shot artists.

So far, the Habs speed looks good. Too bad we are giving them another PP to start the 2nd.

damn.. on paper these ducks are an all-star lineup. But I agree, our speed can beat their game. Only one problem with that theory. we played last night and our legs may be slow as the game goes on tonight... this game is a real test for our beloved habs, can they grind it out tonight and take away two points.

GO HABS GO!

That was a good road period against the Ducks.

Lets hope Grabs keeps up his play he looks great out there.

Price played well the one goal was frikin fluke central but oh well Price has to find a way to stop that stuf.

Markov is having a good game.