Game Thread | Habs vs. Devils | 11/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell can the back ref not see the nets off? He's standing right there.............. :angry:

Based on their performance so far, I would guess they are incompetent, and possibly a bit drunk tonight..

Great first half of the period for the habs. That penalty kill was huge. The Devils didn'T do anything during those 4 minutes. C'mon boys. Keep up the good work and keep the god damn sticks down!

Edited by Habsfan

4 minutes for that? :angry: Captain Hook's back on the bench.................. :rolleyes:

are people just ripping on koivu because this year we have a good team? I can't remember him getting ripped this hard before. The guy has stuck by this team for years and is playing as good a season as any before? what's the deal?

are people just ripping on koivu because this year we have a good team? I can't remember him getting ripped this hard before. The guy has stuck by this team for years and is playing as good a season as any before? what's the deal?

Actually, he is having a mediocre season and taking bad penalties at key times.

Hey what happened to the site earlier today or was that just me?

Great game so far, an atypical NJ-MTL game so far. We've stumbled a bit in the last few minutes but we're up 1-0 for the team being. GHG!

The deal is (has been) the fact he usually takes a hooking penalty away from the play/in the offensive zone. Hasn't been as bad the last road trip, but if you look back at some of the past scoresheets his name's there, and it's not for a goal or assist.

Actually, he is having a mediocre season and taking bad penalties at key times.

ok i can think of 2 or 3 seperate times he's taken bad penalties? and you turn your back on him? think of all the crap teams he's played with here and hasn't turned his back on this organization. I know montreal has tough fans, but why pride yourselves on it?