spacer.jpggame70-pix1.jpg

spacer.jpggame70-pix2.jpg

spacer.jpggame70-pix3.jpg

spacer.jpggame70-pix4.jpg

city-montreal.jpg

catchgame.jpg

spacer3.jpg

spidey.jpg

I'm having some issues with my web server at the moment, some graphics may not show up, i'm working on it... - Cataclaw

Edited by Cataclaw

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay a proper game thread! Good job Cataclaw.

I hope we'll come out with a better effort than we did on Saturday.

My prediction: 4-2 win. Goals by Grabovski, A. Kostitsyn, Koivu, Latendresse.

Yup a big day for Koivu-Latendresse.

Yay a proper game thread! Good job Cataclaw.

I hope we'll come out with a better effort than we did on Saturday.

My prediction: 4-2 win. Goals by Grabovski, A. Kostitsyn, Koivu, Latendresse.

Yup a big day for Koivu-Latendresse.

I hope your prediction will become reality!

To be honest here St.Louis scares me.

The Blues have lost 6 straight and are due to win.

Halak Undefeated at home (and both games this season) and due to have a loss.

Habs expected to have an easy go of it...

:unsure:

Kinda worried here

To be honest here St.Louis scares me.

The Blues have lost 6 straight and are due to win.

Halak Undefeated at home (and both games this season) and due to have a loss.

Habs expected to have an easy go of it...

:unsure:

Kinda worried here

I don't think the habs are as dismissively overconfident as some of us might be. I think they have developed the killer instinct - especially against the teams they are supposed to be. They know that losing this game would be embarrassing and I think they will get on the ice ready to take care of business. There is no glory (as others have said) in tonight's game. Objective 1: get 2 points, objective 2: finish them as early as possible so guys can get a rest. I think the habs will do what they can to put this game away from the opening bell.

I think they are not overconfident, just determined.

I am, on the other hand, might be overconfident.

Hard to say because every team in this league can beat every team , so it will be a good game in my book 3-2 Montreal i say....

Can't wait to catch this one live w/ JMMR tonight.

A little disapointed not to see O'Byrne play (and thus, Brisebois playing). I've been lucky enough to catch both Huet and Price live this year, so seeing Halak will be interesting, and he is coming off a strong showing against the Isles on Saturday.

Hurray...........almost 5 pm and we're still up and running :clap: 2+ hrs to go!

hehe yeah, the server has been terrible lately.

Anyways, Go Habs Go. :hlogo: :hockey::clap:

I am, on the other hand, might be overconfident.

Huh! I'm always nervous before a game. I'm always afraid that the boys will come out flat and not play like we all know they can. I really really really hate it when the Hsbs lose! :angry::(;):D

Some of the scratched are fine, it gives the more physical players days off coming down the stretch. If they win tonight they will probably only need 1 more victory to make the playoffs. GC will then have some options down the stretch, resting certain players, going for # 1 overall, things like that. A game or 2 off for Kovalev, Koivu, Markov and Komi certainly wouldn't hurt. Especially since they have hungry youth looking for ice time.

The old habs would normally pull a no show. Hopefuly they'll remember the Columbus no show and learn from it. I am interested to see what kind of effort they give.

If they show up with playoff intensity they should be able to double the Blues up. 4-2 something like that.

Huh! I'm always nervous before a game. I'm always afraid that the boys will come out flat and not play like we all know they can. I really really really hate it when the Hsbs lose! :angry::(;):D

I try to suppress that.

I try to suppress that.

What, the alarming mood swings expressed by his sequence of smilies? There are probably pills you can take for that sort of thing.

;)

Cmon Habs. Collect another 2 points toward the playoff push. Nice to see Halak get rewarded with another start after his shutout(and i am a Price fan). The bubble players gotta keep up the effort and production cause 4 guys are waiting in the pressbox for action. Gotta know that Begin and Laps are chomping at the bit to get back in the lineup. This new depth can only be a good headache for Carbo and BG.

I'm picking an 8-1 drubbing for STL, with Boyes grabbing six goals, including a PPG, SHG, ENG, even strength goal, penalty shot, and shoot-out goal. Also, an own goal, which, for the first time in history, is awarded to Boyes (and not to the last Habs to touch the puck) because he goes end-to-end-to-end and dekes out all 9 skaters and both goalies before slipping it in his own net (just to stick it to Lemieux).

Also, Halak and Price both get sick from Carbo's birthday cake, having to miss the game. Carbo then has to stick Brisebois in net (who finishes with a high GAA, but a decent SV% of .750)

Edited by TheAussiePosse

I'm picking an 8-1 drubbing for STL, with Boyes grabbing six goals, including a PPG, SHG, ENG, even strength goal, penalty shot, and shoot-out goal. Also, an own goal, which, for the first time in history, is awarded to Boyes (and not to the last Habs to touch the puck) because he goes end-to-end-to-end and dekes out all 9 skaters and both goalies before slipping it in his own net (just to stick it to Lemieux).

Also, Halak and Price both get sick from Carbo's birthday cake, having to miss the game. Carbo then has to stick Brisebois in net (who finishes with a high GAA, but a decent SV% of .750)

If this happens, then at least i win my bet of over 5.5 goals in the game. LOL