And... they're gone

jl.roberts

I don'T mind having Sunny back next year. He's a good player with stick-handling habilities, good puck control and instinct near the board. Plays well defensively and has some creativity on the offensive zone.

If we can get Sundstrom back for cheap.. that's good. If not, it won't hurt much anyways. Lot of prospects knocking at the door.

By the way, Would be great to have another "Ryder" this year

:ghg:

Originally posted by jl.roberts

So we didn't qualify Sundstrom, Marois, Damphousse, Fichaud, TRAVERSE ( WOO HOO), or Dwyer.

I read that we'd still bring Sunny back, but only if he's willing to take a huge pay cut. Anyone think he's worth bringing back into the mix?

Buh Bye! Dont come back!

No big loss.

Putting Sunny with Bonk on the third line next season, wouldn't be a bad idea. He will score more with some offensive help. And a third line that can score, is something i've been wanting for years now.

There may be better options, but Sunny is still a pretty good player, if we use him the right way.

I don't think any of the habs unristricted free agents should be back. instead of sundstrom, lets go for laperriere or barnaby.

nick isn't a bad playerbut he's flavorless. any way, I think it's time to what's ward and higgins are made of.

:ghg:

Love the avatar!:guru: also whats the deal with the flags under the avatars one day I'm American then the next I'm Japanese

[Edited on 2004/7/3 by habsfan69]

So we didn't qualify Sundstrom, Marois, Damphousse, Fichaud, TRAVERSE ( WOO HOO), or Dwyer.

I think we could have at least kept one of the goalies.

Traverse, we could have kept.

The Bulldogs aren't just a team for developing players.

It's good to see them win, and those players would have helped.

At least some of them.

And Gratton is gone. :nono:

Traverse, we could have kept.

The Bulldogs aren't just a team for developing players.

It's good to see them win, and those players would have helped.

At least some of them.

And Gratton is gone. :nono:

TRAVERSE?????

What are you thinking man slap.gif

[Edited on 2004/7/3 by habsfan69]

Originally posted by habsfan69

Love the avatar!:guru: also whats the deal with the flags under the avatars one day I'm American then the next I'm Japanese

Yeah, you guys are all turning Japanese! Wow the hockey blows here, I tried to watch Kokudo and a Korean team in the Asia league playoffs the other day, I had to turn it off after 10 mins, no emotion, no hitting, lousy passes, ugh!

If you like the avatar you can have a larger look here:

http://www.assemblylanguage.com/images/Habs1.JPG

:ghg::ghg::ghg: