Game Thread | Habs vs. Senators | 24/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I hope Guy spends the second intermission telling the boys to keep the pedal to the metal. Now that they've got the monkey off their backs, they might as well rip the monkey's heart out of it's chest, throw it on the floor, and stomp on it a few times. I hope we drop 10 on those bastards tonight.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Remember when the Ottawa bench was making bets that they'd keep us under ten shots last year.........

I want ten goals ....

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Remember when the Ottawa bench was making bets that they'd keep us under ten shots last year.........

I want ten goals ....

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

You serious?

Wow i never knew that, add that to the reasons why the sens are my most hated team :angry:

:ghg:

If the Sens go after the Habs snipers, then pay them back and give it right back to Spezz, Heatly and Alfie.

That's right...one of those guys needs to eat an elbow right away if the Sens run our skilled guys. Tit for tat.

Koivu might be minus 1, but he has played much better tonight, especially in the 1st period when we couldn't afford a bad shift.

I don't mind resting him now... as long as he has that kind of first period every night...

Koivu might be minus 1, but he has played much better tonight, especially in the 1st period when we couldn't afford a bad shift.

I don't mind resting him now... as long as he has that kind of first period every night...

true.

I'm usually humble and modest but :

WE'RE IN PLAYOFFS !

Edited by JoeLassister

Unbelievable!! Looks good on Murray. Let's roll the lines and get out of this injury free...the Sens don't look like they're in the same league. They are skating in Quicksand. The #### look magnificent.

Unbelievable!! Looks good on Murray. Let's roll the lines and get out of this injury free...the Sens don't look like they're in the same league. They are skating in Quicksand. The #### look magnificent.

#### usually do ;)

Would be funny if NYR would pass Ottawa. Sens would be stuck facing the red-hot 'Canes in the 1st round.

They're not that hot, they're just playing in the weakest division in the league.

Seriously, they've given up more goals than anyone in our division, or the Atlantic division. Only ATL and TB have more goals against in the East.

But I'd like to see the Sens fall out of home-advantage - they don't deserve all those home games.

That if Native kids have it tough black kids have it tougher?

Nope, not what I was getting at, and I would disagree with statement completely...although that is the last discussion I want to get into in coming to this board.