Game Thread | Habs vs. Sabres | 18/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you hear the ole?!?!?!

No, you'll have to cheer a little louder.

Seriously though, it's such a shame we only have one song. We need some of the players from the 70s to cut a music video teaching some new songs for fans.

Streit makes amends for his costing us the Sabres' 3rd goal by setting up Higgins.

I can't believe that just happened, this was such a poor game until the final six minutes in the 3rd and OT.

Yowza

:clap:

Nice call.

But I figure it was you paying the refs to throw the game in the first two periods.

:P

Just came back from Reubens

16$ for a salad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

LMAO ... uh, Habs just won, and there's a thread in the Lounge for food complaints

Nice call.

But I figure it was you paying the refs to throw the game in the first two periods.

Hahahaha... I was about to eat my prediction when Buffalo went up 3-1... but you know.

Nice call.

LMAO ... uh, Habs just won, and there's a thread in the Lounge for food complaints

Haha; um yeah, we won !

Our special teams were kickass tonight - PK at 100% (sixth straight game at above 90%) , while PP was 50% (okay, 1 for 2, but I'll take that).

I said before the game started Higgins would score two and the Sabres would win in OT. I'm glad I was wrong.

But now I'm worried for the Leafs game tomorrow - we don't learn from our mistakes, and if we lose tomorrow and it ultimately costs us the league lead, allowing Toronto fans the last laugh, I won't be a happy chappy.

WOW! Everything is possible with theHabs this year! Way to go!

Habs started to play when it was 1-3. Seems like they have to be desperate before starting to play. They'll have to learn how to motivate themselves. Anyways, I'm sure it won't be a problem during the playoffs. Can't wait!

WOW! Everything is possible with theHabs this year! Way to go!

Habs started to play when it was 1-3. Seems like they have to be desperate before starting to play. They'll have to learn how to motivate themselves. Anyways, I'm sure it won't be a problem during the playoffs. Can't wait!

How would you feel about being the new official team motivational speaker?

I, for one, nominate you!

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Habs somehow pull this one out.

Pleks with 2 late ones, and Higgins finally puts one in. Just as I start cursing Streit he chips in with 3 helpers. What a great last few minutes and OT.

Our special teams were kickass tonight - PK at 100% (sixth straight game at above 90%) , while PP was 50% (okay, 1 for 2, but I'll take that).

I said before the game started Higgins would score two and the Sabres would win in OT. I'm glad I was wrong.

But now I'm worried for the Leafs game tomorrow - we don't learn from our mistakes, and if we lose tomorrow and it ultimately costs us the league lead, allowing Toronto fans the last laugh, I won't be a happy chappy.

If I were to play in that game the first I would is stop in front of the leafs bench, and start practicing my golf swing.

I would probably get suspended, but it would worth it! :lol:

They showed up for less than 10 minutes of that game...and yet, it was enough. Hope to see a better effort versus the Laffs...I want to see them rub salt in the wounds.

Edited by sbhatt