Game Thread | Habs vs. Sabres | 18/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character:

come from behind after being dominated for 57 minutes to win a key game (first tie i've seen them score with the goalie pulled in forever)

Win season series against nemisis devils 3-1

come from behind 5 goal deficit to beat nemisis rags.

THANK YOU TOM KOSTY FOR DIGGING ALL GAME. THE ONLY LINE THAT LOOKED GOOD FOR 57 MINUTES.

The only thing I need to see is to hang on to a lead. It's the only bad habit teh boys can't kick.

Man did we steal this one.

WOW just amazing to see these guys working hard to get a win or rather steal an extra point out of the Sabres.... for tomorrow night let's hope Leafs will not spoil the fun :P we gotta keep this race going! Conference #1 baby!!!

Well, no one was very good. Our top line had a few good shifts... not much else to say. We looked really foolish on each of the Sabres goals. I knew Plex would score, he owns the Sabres. And did he bodyslam Derek Roy after the tying goal?

Good news: Price was great, the only reliable guy out there. Can't blame him for any of the goals. Our foot was not on the pedal for this game, but somehow we stole a win. Hopefully we get focused over the next four games.

O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay, O lay O lay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game. I only got to see the last 5 min of the third period and OT but wow i think that told the whole story of the game. I would call that a top 5 victory of the season.

Plekanec's. What a player. He for sure did not give up.

Good teams find a way to win... even on nights like these.

We cannot be counted out at any point with the #1 offense in the NHL.

Actually, we're number two at the moment, and in danger of falling to fourth if Carolina and Detroit keep up their strong play of late.

Let's just hope we can pillage the Leafs...

Actually, we're number two at the moment, and in danger of falling to fourth if Carolina and Detroit keep up their strong play of late.

Let's just hope we can pillage the Leafs...

Ah, according to TSN we're are number 1 and way ahead of Carolina. Which source are you using?

What a game. I only got to see the last 5 min of the third period and OT but wow i think that told the whole story of the game. I would call that a top 5 victory of the season.

Well if you saw the first 55 minutes you probably wouldn't rank it so high. The way we won was great, but the rest of the game had very little going for it. A snoozer, mostly.

there's so much going on in that photo.

the women staring up, the kid and his jersey, two guys in the back. lol

great photo

Haha, the two guys are the funniest part.

Ah, according to TSN we're are number 1 and way ahead of Carolina. Which source are you using?

according to nhl.com, Ottawa scores 3.19 times per game, Montreal 3.15, Detroit and buffalo 3.10, Carolina 3.06

Anyone else notice that Ottawa is losing 3-0 to the Bruins with less than 10 minutes left in the game? The same Bruins Montreal owns is beating the same Sens who seemingly own the Canadiens...

If/when the sens lose today, the Habs will need only a single point to clinch first place. We can do it tonight against the Leafs and then rest more of our guys over the next 3 games!!!

Last night's win in Buffalo was HUGE if Habs get the job done tonight.

Hello boys. I got to watch the Game last night while I was playing poker. Let me tell you that the last 5 miuntes of the game, we didn't get to play much poker. Everyone was looking at the TV. What a come back by the boys. They like to play with fire, but they don't seem to get burned that mcuh!

Showed lots of character by our boys to come back and steal 2 points from the Sabres!

Now that was fun. The Habs fans owned the lower bowl and when they scored the 2 late ones the Sabre

fans just left the building in shocked silence. A ton of Olé chants and a great time.

Makes up for the blown 4-1 lead against Nashville that I witnessed in Decemeber.

Makes up for the blown 4-1 lead against Nashville that I witnessed in Decemeber.

I was watching that game with Sakiqc in a rowdy Philly bar. It was a horrible, horrible game. Almost as bad as the Rangers' performance a few weeks back.