Injury Curse

TheAussiePosse

Latendresse joined him a game later...

Koivu, Streit added after the Buffalo game ...

Toronto's loss saw Bouillion, Lapierre and Hamrlik all struggle back to the bench (updates to come) ...

Is this the beginning of the end? What's causing all the injuries? Do we have enough depth to go far into the playoffs, seeing as Gainey thought it better not to bring in any veteran help at the deadline? Can we afford an injury to Price (bash on wood)? ARE WE CURSED!?

Edited by TheAussiePosse

Your guy's situation right now looks so familiar.....

*Remembers last season*

Nope, don't remember a thing. :D

I can tell you guys one thing....If Koivu had an Xray today, as reported, and it did not show a fracture, then he does not have a fracture that will keep him out 6 weeks. Swelling does not obscure the interpretation of an Xray. I think it is going to be all based on how bad the bone bruise/ swelling is that will dictate how long he is out.

I would guess he will play on any foot he can fit into his skate and put weight on..

PANIC!!!

Seriously, it's a coincidence. Just all be good lil Habbies and the hockey gods will reward all of you. You have the biggest hockey god in the league playing for you. Alex Kovalev! :o

Nice photoshop job on your avatar there. :lol:

:lol:

I got lazy so I did two quick cut and paste jobs. The background around his head in this one has colour so I went with that one. :D

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Don't worry, no curse. I'm sacrificing a goat tonight, and if I can track down a virgin then we're all but guaranteed Komisarek and Koivu in the lineup for the first playoff game.

There must be one or two of those around here. DarkFairy? PTG? C'mon, do we have a volunteer or not? :lol:

Toronto's loss saw Bouillion, Lapierre and Hamrlik all struggle back to the bench (updates to come) ...

How they doing?

How they doing?