The Detroit Red Wings win the 2008 Stanley Cup

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big win for the Preds and clutch play by captain Jason Arnott.

As for the Avs.... I want to puke. I want to commit suicide. Watching tonight's game was just a more exciting version of a Nucks game. :puke:

I was happy with that ending.

A LOT more happy with the game in Colorado. :D Now they have to keep that play up...

Good riddance Ottawa, you bunch of heartless, emotionless chokers.

I have respect for the Bruins , Predators, Flames , Capitals.. all those underdogs are putting up a real fight.. but not the Senators, they just dont care. They were pathetic all serie long. They got what they deserved.

Well I am happy Ottawa is gone but I would have enjoyed a longer series.

Agreed.

Damn Pens.

since day 1 picked Pittsburgh, San Jose, Washington, New York & Montréal to get to the second round, Im stickin to that.

Good riddance Ottawa, you bunch of heartless, emotionless chokers.

I have respect for the Bruins , Predators, Flames , Capitals.. all those underdogs are putting up a real fight.. but not the Senators, they just dont care. They were pathetic all serie long. They got what they deserved.

No goalie, no Stanley... and superstars were awful. yep, they got what they deserved.

Well I am happy Ottawa is gone but I would have enjoyed a longer series.

true, now Pitts will be relax and will have time to health their litle injuries, sucks for whoever they gonna face next.

It's weird how the Canadians making the playoffs has changed my attitude. Last year I watched every single game possible, but this year I have trouble watching any of the other series.

You aren't the only one.

When your team is in the playoffs, you get so excited etc, you tend to put all your focus on just your team and try and settle non-hockey activities around watching the game. When your team isn't in, you'll just casually turn on and watch when you have the time and just enjoy the fact your watching hockey. This sounds like bunch of random crap but what I can tell, it's actually kind of true. This isn't the case for everyone of course as it depends on the person's schedule.