The Detroit Red Wings win the 2008 Stanley Cup

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The philly game is some of the worse reffing.. If we play the flyers and they are allowed to get away with the crap we are seeing tonight, then we could be in trouble.

The second goal was a brutal call, imo. How you can drive a defenseman into the goalie (and keep driving them right out of the crease) and then have your team pop it in the open net is beyond me.

I think I am pulling for Washington. I can't stand Philly and I don't want them running the hell out of Price for 4 games.

Kudoz to Huet, he's been amazing in that last game. What a treat that was to watch that last game.

I hope the Sj Cal will be as good !!

I'm glad it's Philly for the habs. They are banged up. They'll play a nasty game but I prefer them to the Rangers. Hopefully Pittsburgh and New York beat each other up. I can only hope :) We gotta love the fact that one of those 2 good teams will be eliminated. Good for the Habs it worked out this way.

Unfortunately we can't treat Philly lightly :( Watch it Habs - WIN!

As for Huet, there were some who worried he'd come back to haunt us. That's no longer a concern in these playoffs.

As for Philly winning - what a bunch of bull. The refs did to us in game 7 what Washington got tonight. The difference is we won. I bet Washington fans are p*ssed!

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Wow

What just happened to Roenick ???? :blink:

Nothing. That's been good old JR type hockey. Glad to see him doing so well.

As for what's next.... BRING ON THE DEAD THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

I was stuck at work and CBC stream - home now :) but from what I've seen, IMO the Penguins are in big trouble in this series. 3-2 or not, the Penguins (generally speaking) are being controlled well by the Rangers defensively.

Pittsburgh is hitting now and it's 3-3.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Can someone tell the Pens fans that everyone dressed in white is freaking ugly ?

No kidding, and the fact that the rangers were wearing the white jerseys makes it even more stupid.

Yellow would look sharp in my opinion :)

How come the bell centre hasn't gone one colour yet? Or is Multi-colour our style?

Edited by MMPL

No kidding, and the fact that the rangers were wearing the white jerseys makes it even more stupid.

Yellow would look sharp in my opinion :)

How come the bell centre hasn't gone one colour yet? Or is Multi-colour our style?

I don't get it : you wear a black jersey, make the crowd go BLACK !!!! Oakland Raiders style !

And for the Habs, it's Bleu, Blanc, Rouge my friend...

I don't get it : you wear a black jersey, make the crowd go BLACK !!!! Oakland Raiders style !

And for the Habs, it's Bleu, Blanc, Rouge my friend...

Would they wear scary Penguin masks (lol) with spiky shoulder pads too?