The Detroit Red Wings win the 2008 Stanley Cup

So now both of you're die hard AVS fans?

Well Mike's obviously always been one right from the get go.

Me? It's a long story... So I'll keep it simple and say now I am.... For good.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now both of you're die hard AVS fans?

Yeah, like Stealth said, I've been a die hard Avs fan since I was 8. Hell, that was the only reason I was attracted to HW in the first place, HWL was the only league I could find that had the Avs open.

the flyers have been the better team in this series and I wish them good luck. the last three teams that eliminated montreal in the playoffs have gone to the finals...

Well Mike's obviously always been one right from the get go.

Me? It's a long story... So I'll keep it simple and say now I am.... For good.

:wacko:

In other words, you're jumping off the Nucks bandwagon and now you're going to bounce around teams (including the Nucks) for the next few months until you realize you are always going to be a Canucks fan.

You should have chosen the Habs, you'd fit right in with all the other bandwagon-jumpers on the boards. There's a letter to the editor in the Gazette today that was blaming Gainey for wasting a 1st round pick on a "nonentity" like Price when we already had Theodore. :lol:

Edited by BTH

Ok, so after thinking last night, I might be jumping on the Flyers bandwagon if the Penguins win today. Otherwise I'll just stick with the Rags.

Basically whoever plays Pittsburgh is who I'll root for.

Ok, so after thinking last night, I might be jumping on the Flyers bandwagon if the Penguins win today. Otherwise I'll just stick with the Rags.

Basically whoever plays Pittsburgh is who I'll root for.

Some guys I know are Pittsburgh bandwagoners and Pittsburgh is just that. Once they're out, the better it'll be. ^_^

:wacko:

In other words, you're jumping off the Nucks bandwagon and now you're going to bounce around teams (including the Nucks) for the next few months until you realize you are always going to be a Canucks fan.

You should have chosen the Habs, you'd fit right in with all the other bandwagon-jumpers on the boards. There's a letter to the editor in the Gazette today that was blaming Gainey for wasting a 1st round pick on a "nonentity" like Price when we already had Theodore. :lol:

Nah I've switched and I'll leave it at that. The Nucks will be a close second for the hell of it but they aren't my #1 team anymore.

God dammit, I thought the Rags were gonna win after they killed off that powerplay.

Go Flyers Go!

(Go Sharks too!)

at first I was rooting for the stars to beat SJ in 4 but how I would love to see them come back and win in 7.

I hope for a Detroit-pittsburgh final !!

Come on, it's going to the 4th OT. Someone else has to be up watching this.

I feel so alone. :(

I come to the rescue!

*awaits word the game is over*

hahahaha

I come to the rescue!

*awaits word the game is over*

hahahaha

PIN YOUR EYES OPEN AND WATCH, DAMN YOU

4th OT is just about to start.

I should pick some scorers.....Zubov for Dallas, Clowe for San Jose

Btw Stealth, message me if you're hiding on YIM.

Edited by jetsniper

Stars suck

Wings suck

Pens suck

so

well......

Philly sucks!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what the stupid Pens kid does now! :lol:

Lets go Fly-ers

*clap clap clapclapclap*

I actuall..... oh nevermind.... *whistles*

I don't care anymore about reverse pscyhology. It can go to hell for all I care nowadays. Let's go Flyers.

THE HAMBURGLAR OF DOOM!

Some guys I know are Pittsburgh bandwagoners and Pittsburgh is just that. Once they're out, the better it'll be. ^_^

Go Pens Go!

This may be the only year they have an offense of that calibre for a long time now - it's better than Ottawa's all-star line of Heatley-Spezza-Alfredsson.

But Hossa will be asking too much, and Malkin and Crosby will be worth $9 million a season after next year, so even without Roberts and Sydor, they'll be unlikely to keep the power after this summer.

That's why I'm cheering for them! Go Lemieux Go!

I think this is the worst I've ever done predictions wise, I'm 5-7 (although technically I should be 6-6. I picked Colorado only because I was a fan)

My stupid cat is kicking my ass at 8-4

Wow.. what a game that was between Dallas and San Jose...

The goaltending was amazing (anyone who keeps suggesting Price is the next Roy needs to watch some of these performances to get a real taste for "amazing"). Price's time will come, but he is not even on the same page as Turko at the moment...

I would love a guy like Morrow on the Habs, what a warrier.