The Detroit Red Wings win the 2008 Stanley Cup

Theres a good chance Hannan will go tomorrow as well.

Fingers crossed.

I'm sure his aren't. :lol:

You'd think Q would sit Sauer but I doubt it.....

Edited by Captain_Stealth

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense Habs fans but this is why I want the Flyers to face the Pens:

Stupid Pens Kid feud with Flyers fans - edited by a flyer fan

Basically he posts all these Philly sucks stuff over youtube but it seems as if a Flyers fan has taken them and added his responses to them all.

:lol:

Go Habs Go!

Holy shit, that kid was right. Flyers lost and Penguins won that night.

That was still a good video though, glad he brought up the Hal Gill deal. I remember the eruption of laugher between me and Stealth on YIM when TSN announced the return.

Pens/Flyers ECF would be super exciting though if it were to happen

Gargle....gargle...gargle.

God damn it god. Why do you have to be so mean...... :puke:

Well.... Foppa was a warrior tonight. :clap: Loved what I saw of Jones and Hensick certainly looks to have a bright future.

Smytty, Svatos, Stastny, Wolski, Clark with Foppa and Hannan playing injured is downright brutal right now. Just terrible luck for the Avs.

Things may look dim but never stop believing. I found my new team for sure now even if they are about to be eliminated.

I have no ######ing comment.

I don't even have another team to latch onto for the rest of the playoffs, I dislike everyone left.

Same. Just MLB now for me with EPL.

I like the Jazz though in the NBA but they lost big tonight too. If it wasn't for Man Utd today...oh my god......

Same. Just MLB now for me with EPL.

I like the Jazz though in the NBA but they lost big tonight too. If it wasn't for Man Utd today...oh my god......

Don't give a rats ass about pro basketball until the Raptors decide they want to get past the 1st round.

It's all Bo Sox for me now until September. And it's only April, how depressing is that.

Don't give a rats ass about pro basketball until the Raptors decide they want to get past the 1st round.

It's all Bo Sox for me now until September. And it's only April, how depressing is that.

Big Raps fan eh? Thought you liked the Pistons as well? I'm not really into the NBA playoffs as my team is the Blazers mostly cuz of Brandon Roy. However I like the Jazz a little. Raps I like a bit too but that's cuz there always on TV. ;)

Yea....very soon it's just going to be the MLB. Gaming and other stuff will have to keep me occupied as I've never been a big CFL fan either. I'll watch nonetheless.

Big Raps fan eh? Thought you liked the Pistons as well? I'm not really into the NBA playoffs as my team is the Blazers mostly cuz of Brandon Roy. However I like the Jazz a little. Raps I like a bit too but that's cuz there always on TV. ;)

Yea....very soon it's just going to be the MLB. Gaming and other stuff will have to keep me occupied as I've never been a big CFL fan either. I'll watch nonetheless.

Once Ben Wallace left, I kinda lost interest in the Pistons. I wouldn't say I'm a big Raps fan either, they're just my team for the sake of having a favourite NBA team.

Forgot about the CFL though, I'm amped for the Stamps season to start. Would love to see the Riders implode with all that BS they dealt with too.

We should continue this conversation elsewhere though, it really has nothing to do with the NHL Playoffs, haha.

Once Ben Wallace left, I kinda lost interest in the Pistons. I wouldn't say I'm a big Raps fan either, they're just my team for the sake of having a favourite NBA team.

Forgot about the CFL though, I'm amped for the Stamps season to start. Would love to see the Riders implode with all that BS they dealt with too.

We should continue this conversation elsewhere though, it really has nothing to do with the NHL Playoffs, haha.

We really are the only people posting in it though. All our Habbie friends have their own Habs board to talk on. They're all focused on how to stop Hamburglar. OMFG that sounds so hilarious! Hamburglar of all people.....

Do you still dislike our beloved HABS too, after posting that much at this board? ^_^

GO HAMBURGLARS!!!!!!!!!

:o

I tried to sleep but I had a nightmare.

I was the goalie for the Montreal Canadiens and suddenly a bunch of Hamburglars stepped onto the ice and started chasing me. I got off the ice and they started chasing me on flying unicycles. Next thing I knew, a Giant monkey ate my head and I woke up.....

I feel for Carey Price.

I can't believe I just said that.

I live in Calgary, hang with Flames fans all the time and still manage to loathe the team.

Not that I loathe the Habs, mind you. Just an example that kinda relates to the same thing.

I see. So you also grew up in Calgary? If so, never ever thought about cheering for your home town team too?

Yea. I hang with one leafs fan and I loathe the Leafs. However, without him, I think I still would.... meh

Now there's all of you! Not that I hate the Habs either but it increases the value level for us when there's panic and fun to go around. :)

I see. So you also grew up in Calgary? If so, never ever thought about cheering for your home town team too?

It's the Flames. :lol:

I hate most Nucks fans myself. Mike was smart enough to cheer for another team from the get go. I got caught into it unfortunately and I got turned into a Canadian team zombie until a few months ago. I have seen the light thank god.

*Oh shit.... they're all going to think I just called them Canadian team zombies!?!?! BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!!!!*

I was born in Calgary, actually. The Flames have never really been my #1 team outside of really liking Joel Otto and Theoren Fleury when I was really young. Before the Avs came around, my favourite team was Anaheim. Paul Kariya was the man.

I was born in Calgary, actually. The Flames have never really been my #1 team outside of really liking Joel Otto and Theoren Fleury when I was really young. Before the Avs came around, my favourite team was Anaheim. Paul Kariya was the man.

My favourite team before moving here was the London Crumpets. Sir Donovan Tightywhitey was a legend.