• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dallas is basically eliminated.

My cat: 10-4

Me: 7-7

*sigh*

:lol:

I really don't care about the playoffs since the 3rd round started. I think I'm going to watch the 2nd half between the Hornets and Spurs though..... :unsure:

:lol:

I really don't care about the playoffs since the 3rd round started. I think I'm going to watch the 2nd half between the Hornets and Spurs though..... :unsure:

Yeah, I stopped caring after the Rags were eliminated.

I think I'm starting to get onto the Celts bandwagon though.

Yeah, I stopped caring after the Rags were eliminated.

I think I'm starting to get onto the Celts bandwagon though.

Are they going to be your new fav team now? :P

Are they going to be your new fav team now? :P

Yeah, sure.

I don't care enough about the NBA to be a die-hard fan of one team, I move around a lot. I was a huge Bulls fan in the 90s though but so was everyone else in school.

Damn you Jets. I was pissed when the Cavs got eliminated :(

The only consolation was that King James is going to keep that team competitive for years to come.

Edit: I couldn't believe when what's his name missed a CLEAR 3 point shot that could have tied the game up. You just can't keep up with Boston at the free throw line.

Yeah, sure.

I don't care enough about the NBA to be a die-hard fan of one team, I move around a lot. I was a huge Bulls fan in the 90s though but so was everyone else in school.

The Pistons are alive still. ;)

Damn you Jets. I was pissed when the Cavs got eliminated :(

The only consolation was that King James is going to keep that team competitive for years to come.

Cavs fan eh? :B)

I don't care about the Pistons anymore. Kinda laughed when I saw the Celtics have them next too.

I figured.

Anyways, it looks like the Spurs have this but the Hornets are making it difficult.

I still can't believe Boston didn't win a single road game in the playoffs so far.

I know. Considering their talent.....

:o

Jannero Pargo is on fire and has the Hornets within 4. Going to be an awesome finish.

I still can't believe Boston didn't win a single road game in the playoffs so far.

Ah yes, I also find this the single most hilarious stat out there right now. If they can keep that pattern up and win the whole thing, that would be awesome.

I always cheer for the Spurs to lose as well. Even though I don't really care about the NBA that much, I've always loooooooathed the Spurs. Loathed.

Unfortunately the Spurs are going to win it. Meh. Guess I'll cheer for the Celtics now too but only because of Ray Allen.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

If Boston can figure out their road problems then at this point I'm thinking it's theirs to lose.

Pretty much. I'm kind of hoping they'd lose though because one of my Flamer cousins is a Celtics fan... so yea... lol

Hell with it. If the Penguins win, nothing will be fun anymore. Detroit MUST win. Even though it's Detroit, I just do not want to see Pittsburgh win it.

I hate Crosby

I hate Detroit

Team>player

Go Pittsburgh

Yea, but in future seasons, we'll have to hear how great Pittsburgh is and how they've already won a cup and trying to build a dynasty. Detroit's already in the final and had great success anyways. It just adds to future fun to see the Pens gun for it all etc and try to win. I don't want them to win the cup already....

Yes but keep in mind, Pittsburgh never faced a team like Detroit in the playoffs.

This isn't a one trick pony team. It's a team that can beat you from anywhere. It's only going to be hell for the Pens when Franzen comes back (if he even does).

Yes but keep in mind, Pittsburgh never faced a team like Detroit in the playoffs.

This isn't a one trick pony team. It's a team that can beat you from anywhere. It's only going to be hell for the Pens when Franzen comes back (if he even does).

When Detroit's on their game, the Pens are going to be in tough. I seriously hope that's what happens.

It is going to happen. Pittsburgh's team morale starts upfront. The offense plays good, the defense and goaltending are more at ease and overachieve. Shut them down and you got yourself a huge problem in Pittsburgh.

So far the Penguins faced a barely living Sens team, a Rangers team that completely underachieved and an overachieving Flyers team. The pattern in those 3 teams was sloppy defense. The only ones who kept it together was the Rangers and even they took a beating.

Detroit is a whole new machine. Holmstrom alone is going to give Fleury a bunch of headaches. You know Hal Gill is going to single handedly give Detroit a whole bunch of powerplays. Add Zeterberg, Datsyuk and a healthy Franzen and the Wings are only getting warmed up. There's the rest of the gritty forwards. And I didn't even start on the defense or goalies.

It is going to happen. Pittsburgh's team morale starts upfront. The offense plays good, the defense and goaltending are more at ease and overachieve. Shut them down and you got yourself a huge problem in Pittsburgh.

So far the Penguins faced a barely living Sens team, a Rangers team that completely underachieved and an overachieving Flyers team. The pattern in those 3 teams was sloppy defense. The only ones who kept it together was the Rangers and even they took a beating.

Detroit is a whole new machine. Holmstrom alone is going to give Fleury a bunch of headaches. You know Hal Gill is going to single handedly give Detroit a whole bunch of powerplays. Add Zeterberg, Datsyuk and a healthy Franzen and the Wings are only getting warmed up. There's the rest of the gritty forwards. And I didn't even start on the defense or goalies.

Don't jinx it Tony. :D

Here's hoping Zetterberg rips things up.

No worries, if Detroit screws this up, it can only come through Osgood or Hasek.

You know that's only going to fuel the Ryan Miller to Detroit rumors if he doesn't sign his extension with Buffalo by the end of next season.

I don't give a crap if they've already won a few or whatever, the last thing I need as an Avs fan is stupid Wings fans throwing another Cup win in my face. Especially one that included a sweep of the Avs.