Schedule

Quebecois

I think it should be out later tonight, but If anyone finds information about the first round schedule, post it here.

I'm really hoping for Thursday/Sunday. The Bell Centre is occupied Friday/Saturday night so it makes sense.

I have a class Wednesday night that is going to be really tough to skip, but itll have to be done if the Habs are playing...

I think it should be out later tonight, but If anyone finds information about the first round schedule, post it here.

I'm really hoping for Thursday/Sunday. The Bell Centre is occupied Friday/Saturday night so it makes sense.

I have a class Wednesday night that is going to be really tough to skip, but itll have to be done if the Habs are playing...

I've heard Thursday and Saturday. Also, the guy who had originally booked the Bell Centre for Friday and Saturday has rescheduled.

I've heard Thursday and Saturday. Also, the guy who had originally booked the Bell Centre for Friday and Saturday has rescheduled.

if it's the guy I'm think of(L-J houde) he's a Habs fans so he probably wants to watch the game.

If it is Thurs then the next one is for sure Sat, then Mon, then Weds (every two days). Thats how it was last year.

Edited by MMPL

Looks like Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Monday.

Curious about the back to back for games 2 and 3 especially having the travel to Boston.

Me too. Also wondering why Washington and Philly get until Friday for their first game.

Here is the full shedule for the East.

http://www.habsinsideout.com/main/6377

The Rags and the Devils are the only team that doesn't have a back to back game scheduled. Go figure that the closest teams don't have to play back to backs :wacko:

Edited by Habitforming

So if I'm living in Toronto, will I be able to catch the Habs game on CBC? Or will it be the Sens (Dear Lord, please let this not be the case).

CBC will show every Canadiens playoff game.

If we were playing any other team outside of the Northeast Division (so Ottawa and Boston), I would be livid having to play back-to-back games. Travel is a big deal these days, and playing back-to-back against, say, Washington, especially in different home arenas, could really have a significant impact on both teams.

Anyone else want the playoffs to hurry up and start already? Or is it just me and my impatient generation (or impenetration, as Tobias Funke would say)

If we were playing any other team outside of the Northeast Division (so Ottawa and Boston), I would be livid having to play back-to-back games. Travel is a big deal these days, and playing back-to-back against, say, Washington, especially in different home arenas, could really have a significant impact on both teams.

Anyone else want the playoffs to hurry up and start already? Or is it just me and my impatient generation (or impenetration, as Tobias Funke would say)

I'm of two minds: I want the action to start, but I also think the rest bodes well for us, allowing the possibility that Komisarek and Koivu will be active contributors in the first round.

Damn, I wanted to to go to a trendy 5@7 on Thursday

Oh well, It's gonna be Habs Jersey (not Devils), wings(not red) and beer (not on)

Hey, i usually go to "5 à 7" on Thursday's, but I try to make sure I'm home for the first period. Either that, or I make sure that the game is playing on a TV in the establishment i'm visiting that night. :clap:

CBC will show every Canadiens playoff game.

Are you sure? Do we have confirmation of this?

Looks like Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Monday.

Curious about the back to back for games 2 and 3 especially having the travel to Boston.

SO it'll be Games 1 and 2 on Thursday April 10th and Saturday April 12th in Montreal. Games 3 and 4 on Sunday April 13th and Tuesday April 15th in Boston. with the final 3 games on April 17th(MTL), 19th(BOS) and 21st(MTL)!

Edited by Habsfan

SO it'll be Games 1 and 2 on Thursday April 10th and Saturday April 12th in Montreal. Games 3 and 4 on Sunday April 13th and Tuesday April 15th in Boston. with the final 3 games on April 17th(MTL), 19th(BOS) and 21st(MTL)!

yeah that back to back kinda sucks as it will give 1 less day of break to injured Koivu and Komisarek to recover at 100%... but WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND !!!