Return of the Handlebar Playoff Moustache?

TheAussiePosse

I'll (try to) grow a beard for each series. I'll shave wednesday and then it will be when we will eliminate the Bruins.

*yes, i'm very optimist over this serie, i might even add that i don't think my 1rst serie beard will be as big...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the gazette:

[Komisarek] already has a decent beard going, saying: "The razor's been thrown out, this is going to be thick and ugly and dirty and it's not going to be touched all playoffs.

"I'm going old school. What we've done in the past - handlebar moustaches - didn't work. It was embarrassing walking around the city."

from the gazette:

[Komisarek] already has a decent beard going, saying: "The razor's been thrown out, this is going to be thick and ugly and dirty and it's not going to be touched all playoffs.

"I'm going old school. What we've done in the past - handlebar moustaches - didn't work. It was embarrassing walking around the city."

I was about to post his quote too. Soooooooooooooooo glad they're not going handlebar !

Crap. I just shaved me a handlebar 'stache in the hopes of leading the trend over here in merry old England.

Seems I'll have to start from scratch on Thursday...

from the gazette:

Well that settles that.

Ugly fuzzy beard it is.

I wish i could let my beard grow during the playoffs, unfortunately i'm not allowed cause of my work. WE have to be clean and Look professional.

Sucks!

Did anyone catch the little feature on CJAD between 2nd and 3rd period last night? It seems Gorges is giving a bunch of the guys buzz cuts... Lappy's hair is off limits (Surprise surprise) but Begin and Smoke, who are already bald, have gotten Kosto on board and he's buzz cutted or bald by choice... Apparently Gorges' sister is a haircutter out west, and that's how he learned to do it...

Did anyone catch the little feature on CJAD between 2nd and 3rd period last night? It seems Gorges is giving a bunch of the guys buzz cuts... Lappy's hair is off limits (Surprise surprise) but Begin and Smoke, who are already bald, have gotten Kosto on board and he's buzz cutted or bald by choice... Apparently Gorges' sister is a haircutter out west, and that's how he learned to do it...

Its not that hard to shave someones head if you have clippers.

Brisebois and Latendresse have also joined the club.

I hope Saku does as well as soon as he comes back.,

Its not that hard to shave someones head if you have clippers.

Brisebois and Latendresse have also joined the club.

I hope Saku does as well as soon as he comes back.,

So do you know which players have done it then? Breezer, Lats, Smoke, Kosto and Beige? Any others

So do you know which players have done it then? Breezer, Lats, Smoke, Kosto and Beige? Any others

I think Plex shaved his head as well!?

I need the Habs to win tomorrow, because I really need to trim my beard.

yeah same here, had to shave yesterday, job related.

Trim Shave ?

Are you kidding me?

NOT REAL FANS!!!!! :glare:

apparently Price, OB, and Lappy have got Lats giving them Mohawks?? I read it on Habsinsideout.com.

Anyone have pics?

There is a pic of Price on inside out.

Here is laps

SP32-20080416-205829.jpg

dude, my playoff beard technically started months ago. I haven't had a full shave in a long time.

SO IT WAS YOU ROAMING THROUGH MY TRASH YESTERDAY!!!!!

MessinWithSasquatch_2-full.jpg

Edited by Captain_Stealth