Habs Vs Sharks in Stanley Cup Finals

Habsfan

According to EA Sports, they ran a simulation of this years playoffs, and apprently the Habs will make it to the Finals but they'll lose to the Sharks in 7 games.

According to EA's simulation, the Habs would eliminate the Bruins in 7 games. Then they would take out the Flyers in 6 and finally, they would take care of the penguins in 7 games only to lose the Finals in 7 games.

Edited by Habsfan

Unless it was Sportsnet showing clips from stock footage and not the actual sim its a dumb way to make a prediction because the Sharks still had Guerin...

:hlogo:

According to EA Sports, they ran a simulation of this years playoffs, and apprently the Habs will make it to the Finals but they'll lose to the Sharks in 7 games.

According to EA's simulation, the Habs would eliminate the Bruins in 7 games. Then they would take out the Flyers in 6 and finally, they would take care of the penguins in 7 games only to lose the Finals in 7 games.

Lebrun predicted Sharks and Habs as well.

My fearless prediction.........

It will be Montreal vs Ottawa in round two.

It will be Montreal vs Rangers conference final. This is a hard one. In a perfect world .....Habs in 7

The Habs will play The Wild in the finals in a surprisingly hard, low scoring 6 game battle to finally bring the cup back to Canada and the city of Montreal.

Take that to the bank. The only question is will we beat the Rags?

I keep forgetting, but in January when my buddy went down to Vegas I gave him $50 to put on the Habs to win the Cup.

I got 22-1 Odds.

It is now down to 7-1 :)

I guess that $1100 can pay for my trip to Montreal for the Stanley Cup parade :lol:

I keep forgetting, but in January when my buddy went down to Vegas I gave him $50 to put on the Habs to win the Cup.

I got 22-1 Odds.

I guess that $1100 can pay for my trip to Montreal for the Stanley Cup parade :lol:

I guess you are the new JLP :)

Unless it was Sportsnet showing clips from stock footage and not the actual sim its a dumb way to make a prediction because the Sharks still had Guerin...

Roster updates, dude... Still worthless, of course.

The curse of EA continues; they can go to hell.

They've sent many NFL players in the hospital already, just because they put them on the covers of their video games.

Gentlemen, we've been jinxed

I got 22-1 Odds.

I always thought you should be able to sell your bet for more then the original wager...kind of like the stock market. You bought in when the odds were bad so when they get better you should be able to off-load your wager to someone else for more money...there should be a market for selling sports bets already made...

Roster updates, dude... Still worthless, of course.

I know about roster upgrades, but when they were showing a clip from the supposed game 7 the sharks still had Guerin, so yeah worthless prediction.

Makes me feel like playing NHL08 again, too bad my disk is scratched and I can't play online though... :(

These are actually my first (Habs) and second (Sharks) favourite teams, so if it comes true, I'd be happy. However, seems EA's gone and jinxed things.

I always thought you should be able to sell your bet for more then the original wager...kind of like the stock market. You bought in when the odds were bad so when they get better you should be able to off-load your wager to someone else for more money...there should be a market for selling sports bets already made...

You will be wealthy some day with creativity like that. You could list your bet made at 22-1 odds which is now 7-1. Someone looking to get in on the action pays 100 instead of 50 and he has 11-1 odds instead of 7-1. I probably overlooked something, but that is brilliant.

What I dont get is why Kovalev appears to shoot right-sided in the game? is he that AWESOME on the game he switches shooting sides like i do in street hockey? lol

Price aint even on the game.

They have Smokes as the 2nd rated player on the team, ahead of Kovy, Marky and Komi.

A. Kost is in the minors, as well as Obyrne and Gorges. I don't think S Kost is even on the game.

Just terrible that they even do that shit. Complete garbage EA :angry:

Edited by MMPL

They have Smokes as the 2nd rated player on the team, ahead of Kovy, Marky and Komi.

A. Kost is in the minors, as well as Obyrne and Gorges. I don't think S Kost is even on the game.

If you go to TSN.ca/nhl, Price is on the game

Actually, the roster is completely updated now.

That's because they usually use last years roster!

I have seen and endured many predictions on the last two days :puke:

The so call experts, the same people that placed Habs out of playoffs before the year

even started.

A similuation on a computer ain's worth a monkey turning a wheel on TSN.

There is so much bulls*** being said that i wish i couldn't hear or read anything until

Tuesday but it's impossible. It's everywhere it is 8 pages on papers, it's on every radio

station, it's all on the internet. Everybody says their prediction with self confidence like

if their hockey knowledge was an exact science.

There is no certainty this is my only certainty.

I will watch every game hoping for a win.

This is where the thrill is, in the fear of losing, coming throught, win and celebrate.

Celebrate before winning ? Media and other people do. Very good we don't see that much here on habsworld.

Go Habs Go.

I have seen and endured many predictions on the last two days :puke:

The so call experts, the same people that placed Habs out of playoffs before the year

even started.

A similuation on a computer ain's worth a monkey turning a wheel on TSN.

There is so much bulls*** being said that i wish i couldn't hear or read anything until

Tuesday but it's impossible. It's everywhere it is 8 pages on papers, it's on every radio

station, it's all on the internet. Everybody says their prediction with self confidence like

if their hockey knowledge was an exact science.

There is no certainty this is my only certainty.

I will watch every game hoping for a win.

This is where the thrill is, in the fear of losing, coming throught, win and celebrate.

Celebrate before winning ? Media and other people do. Very good we don't see that much here on habsworld.

Go Habs Go.

I couldn't agree more

Hopefully game 1 goes much better for the Habs than the Sharks.

16 wins til the Cup!!!!!!!!!

you can make that to 15 now :clap: :clap: :clap: