Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/10/08

Spider-Man NL

I hope they go up 2-0. I don't want any stress until round 4 :)

I hear ya.

Love how everyone is saying we're "Canada's best chance in over 15 years". As far as I can remember, Vancouver was awesome in 94 (and Ottawa in the early 00s, before being swept by the ...Leafs... :puke: *loses all respect for Ottawa*

:can:

In Guy we trust :bow:

Edited by foxfang4

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lucky Habs shirt & hat is on for every game-day. I'd go with a playoff beard, but my work has a clean shaven policy. :| Go Habs, I am so pumped for Thursday it's not even funny.

Wow, why take screen caps and post it as if its his own content? Links are fine, Spidey.

I never once said it was my own, I said many times in the past where I was getting the info from.

I hope they go up 2-0. I don't want any stress until round 4 :)

Habs will win the series, but I starting to get a really weird feeling it may not start how we all would like it to. Boston is going to come out hard, I hope our boys can contain it. I don't know what it will take to bring out the monster in Big TlTs and Higgins and Latendresse actually. Maybe Boston going up 2-0 in the series?

I never once said it was my own, I said many times in the past where I was getting the info from.

At the very least you need to cite your source, posting information like that without citing where you got it isn't cool.

Great to have ya back, Spidey!

I am very excited to see what kind of energy the boys bring on the first game. it'll be the first playoff game for a bunch of them, and their enthusiasm will hopefully set the stage for the series.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Bring out the lucky charms boys. These games count.

So let's have a Saku beer while setting our lucky avatars, finding our troll dolls, wearing a lucky shirt and sitting in our lucky seat

with the pot on top of the TV while rocking our playoff beards, and kissing our Ken Dryden bobbleheads.

You keep your pot on top of the TV? :blink:

:hlogo:

I really hope MOntreal scores first and wins the first game it will be huge for the confidence of both teams.

I am interested to see what 5 Carbo uses to start the series.

Why not Begin line + Hamrlik + O'Byrne?

Cmon Habs, first game of many i hope:

Curious to see the lineup, but depends on the injury front. My predictions:

Price

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik O'byrne

Bouillon Gorges

A.Kostitsyn Plekanec Kovalev

Higgins S.Kostitsyn Latendresse

Streit Lapierre Ryder

Begin Smolinski Kostopolos

Assuming Koivu still hurting, Breezer, Grabs and Dandy scratched.

Ryder and Lats could easily be switched. If Koivu is healthy, Carbo will have a very tough choice in who to scratch, and i'm guessing it would have to be one of the forwards, but i'm not sure who. Also would like to see Dandy in the lineup with his speed and playoff experience. I'm sure he will draw in sometime.

Great to have ya back, Spidey!

I am very excited to see what kind of energy the boys bring on the first game. it'll be the first playoff game for a bunch of them, and their enthusiasm will hopefully set the stage for the series.

GO HABS GO!!!!

welcome back spidey

correct dutchie..

Go :hlogo: go!!

thanks guys.

I really hope MOntreal scores first and wins the first game it will be huge for the confidence of both teams.

I am interested to see what 5 Carbo uses to start the series.

Begin-Smoke-Kosty

Smoke will win the face-off, throw it back to Markov. He will shoot it into Bostons end. Begin will race in and deliver a pounding 1st hit in behind the net as the crowd explodes with an extra grand play-off roar.

:clap:

You keep your pot on top of the TV? :blink:

:hlogo:

It is a reference to about 7-8 posters superstitions

At the very least you need to cite your source, posting information like that without citing where you got it isn't cool.

Come on. And some people wonder why he stopped posting Game Threads?

He is not representing the stats as his own anymore than he is representing that he took the pictures himself.

Why split hairs when somebody goes out of their way to accrue all the information for us?

Thanks and zero criticism should go out to Cataclaw, Macaskill or Spidey for the effort they put in.

Great job all season guys. I certainly appreciated it

Edited by Wamsley01

Smoke will win the face-off, throw it back to Markov. He will shoot it into Bostons end. Begin will race in and deliver a pounding 1st hit in behind the net as the crowd explodes with an extra grand play-off roar.

I like where this is going...

Carey Price finishes with a hat-trick, and Chara is kicked out of the game in the second period for attempting to injure Guy Cabonneau and is consequently banned from the playoffs.

Yeah?

The first goal on thursday will be crucial.

If the habs can score first, the crowd will just be nuts.

Boston will be looking to keep the score down and they will play the trap, hoping to intercept a pass. Let's not give them the chance!

I like where this is going...

Carey Price finishes with a hat-trick, and Chara is kicked out of the game in the second period for attempting to injure Guy Cabonneau and is consequently banned from the playoffs.

Yeah?

Don't forget the part where Cam Neely comes out of retirement and lace's up one more time to skate around the rink with a Stanley Cup made out of tin foil, only to find himself being chased by Stephan Richer holding a broom.

Thanks and zero criticism should go out to Cataclaw, Macaskill or Spidey for the effort they put in.

Great job all season guys. I certainly appreciated it

:clap:

Don't worry guys, I'll work on a few pictures in time for the game - here's hoping it keeps us winning! :D

I talked with Spidey and really found it only fitting that he gets it up - he's a true pro!

You guys ready for HABS PLAYOFF HOCKEY?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Edited by Captain_Stealth