Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/10/08

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see the intro (ice graphics, spotlights etc.)

The Sharks was sweeet with the Shark head coming down steaming to the ice :)

Man, I'm pumped!!!

I will be at the game tonight in the front row. Boston is going down. Eveybody should go bother the bruins tomorrow night at the Sofitel.

MMPL don't be negative today.

Have fun dude!

It would be awesome to see a Habs playoff game live.

So Gorges shaved Kosto's head, then Kosto shaved Gorges head. Latendresse then shaved his head joined by Boullion and Brisebois. Kosto said he was surprised to see Breezer join in the game since he is so proud of his locks.

Let some play-off unity begin with some bald Habbers running around. This is going to be fun.

GO BREEZER GO!!!!!!!!!

GOHABSGO!!!!

I am okay with Carbo's decision on Breezer. He has to go with his gut. If he thought the team was a bit jittery due to lack of experience, then putting in all the vets should help calm them down, especially with Kovalev out.

For all the whining about Breezer, he has not been that bad. Besides, we don't beat the Bruins by having tough play, we beat them with speed. Breezer does help that puck movement.

If we win this game and Breezer doesn't play well, then Carbo can put O'byrne in for the next game with much less pressure on him.

In any case, Gainey got Breezer for this experience and he is the last habs we have who won a cup here, so maybe he is just the bench mascot. :)

I'm so sad I can't watch the game tonight. I have two essays due tomorrow. Luckily I bought the Zone de Match so I can watch Canadiens Express Friday evening. But still I am :( :( :(

Jesus man, pay someone to do it for you! How could you possibly concentrate on your work, knowing the game was going on.

Me, I just got home from work and I am STOKED. Just cracked a bottle of red wine, before dinner. I need to take the edge of a little. ^_^

I hope I have nothing to worry/drink about, halfway into this one!!

Well, I dont think there are too many of us that would rather see Breezer in than O'Byrne. Me included.

But let's be serious here....Who in the hell are we to question Carbo's decisions at this point?? I think we need to give him the benefit of the doubt at this time. He knows what he's doing..

I don't know if it has been posted yet but, Patrice Bergeron is 100% not in the lineup tonight, as well Savard is still a game time decision.

TSN Ice Chips

Just head on the team 990 that SAVARD WILL BE PLAYING TONIGHT!

I'll be heading over to the Skratch in Lasalle to watch the game. A few beers should calm me down. Like we say here in Québecwhen someone is too nervous: "Je suis un paquet de nerfs présentment!"

Go HABS GO!!!

Edited by Habsfan

Is this a first? CBC is streaming the Habs game tonight live..................in Mandarin.

Yeah , first time ever.

Apparently there is no word for "puck" in mandarin, so the guy will have to use the equivalent for "ball" + various basketball terms to explain some of the penalties.

"icing" will be said in english.

Man, Habs fever has even reached BC. I'm usually rocking out in either my Habs hat or jersey, and I get honked at and stopped in the street all the time with people yelling "NICE HAT!" or "GO HABS!"

It's a far cry from last year's "TAKE THAT OFF, DIPSHIT!"

I'm giddy like a schoolgirl over this game.

Yeah , first time ever.

Apparently there is no word for "puck" in mandarin, so the guy will have to use the equivalent for "ball" + various basketball terms to explain some of the penalties.

"icing" will be said in english.

I'm guessing the replacement word for Chara will be Yao?

:lol:

It's like pregnancy: first there's sickness, and the nagging pain becomes more persistent as time goes on. You feel like you're carrying a burden around. But then, if all goes well, there is an excruciating climax, and then relief - and you have your very own miracle.

It sounds as though youve experienced this, arent you a dude? :blink:

:hlogo:

cbc is off the air here in Calgary but fortunately RDS is up and going. Or someone would have to die.

www.channelsurfing.net shows habs 100%

I watched all the playoff games last night . ( this is incase anything ever happens to anyone's tv here )

Just head on the team 990 that SAVARD WILL BE PLAYING TONIGHT!

I'll be heading over to the Skratch in Lasalle to watch the game. A few beers should calm me down. Like we say here in Québecwhen someone is too nervous: "Je suis un paquet de nerfs présentment!"

Go HABS GO!!!

LaSalle eh? Gotta love Newman ;)