Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/10/08

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It 4:15 AM in Qatar and instead of listening to the game I am listening to a moderately interesting presentation for a class I am taking. Thank God for HabsWorld :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Man, I love having Price on the dump ins. He makes the D job so much easier.

I used to watch Belfour, Brodeur and Turco and hope for one of those for Christmas.

Great game so far!!! Habs are scoring a goal every beer I open...it's gonna be a loooonnng playoffs for them and me :lol:

Who's the tool doing play by play fo CBC? Is that Bob Cole? So far my favorites are "The Goalie" (like Thomas and Price are tough names to remember) and who can forget good old Andrei Kotsopolus :lol::rolleyes:

I think it's obvious Boston's goal was to neutralize our PP. Looks like they still can't stop us 5-on-5 tho. :D

Edited by Macaskill

Great game so far!!! Habs are scoring a goal every beer I open...it's gonna be a loooonnng playoffs for them and me :lol:

Who's the tool doing play by play fo CBC? Is that Bob Cole? So far my favorites are "The Goalie" (like Thomas and Price are tough names to remember) and who can forget good old Andrei Kotsopolus :lol::rolleyes:

Boob Cold should have been put out to pasture ten years ago

Man, I love having Price on the dump ins. He makes the D job so much easier.

I used to watch Belfour, Brodeur and Turco and hope for one of those for Christmas.

Wammer, Like you, I've been watching goalies for 30+ years (closer to 40) and been one for almost as long. I've never seen a puck handler like Price...forget Brodeur, Turco, Hextall, Theo, Gary Smith...Price is the best ever in puck handling IMO. I pck hanle like that...IN MY BEST DREAMS :lol:

Bob Cole is hilarious. In a bad way of course but it makes watching hockey a lot more enjoyable. :lol:

So..... Brisebois FTW?

:lol: