Glen Murray??

PMAC

My brother in PEI heard a rumour at work that the Habs were about to sign Glen Murray... no, he doesn't have a reliable source. Have any of you heard anything about Murray??

I could definitly see him going to LA, either that or Colorado to play with his friend Mr Rob Blake. Colorado might be interested if they choose not to keep Karia and Selanne. (& I highly doubt that they will keep them). The Avs will also be pressed to pick some high talent up if they can't manage to get Forsberg to come back.

Glenn Murray is slow and has little skating ability and he needs to be COMPLETELY wide open to get off a good shot. He has a big frame, but hardly uses it. He is a defensive liability as well. His numbers are flawed...he played with Joe Thornton, who could take and dish out the physical beatings to protect Murray. He needs an absolutely amazing feed to score. He is worthless and would be a major drain on the team. Look at his numbers pre-Thornton...they are painfully average. Without Thornton, he is nothing, and will always be nothing without Thornton. I hope to the hockey gods that we waste no time on this man.