Old Goal song remix

La poune

WAY BETTER THAN VERTIGO!!!!!!

The only thing is that it should start at when those Trumpets or what ever come in (Dun dun dun... dun dun dun dun.. dun dun dun!)

Love that tune, one of the best goal songs!

really... if the Habs doesn't change their goal song in 2009... for their 100th anniversary i'll be so pissed... what does U2 have anything to do with HOCKEY?!?!? That music really sux... we need a change big time and bringing this one back would be awesome.

really... if the Habs doesn't change their goal song in 2009... for their 100th anniversary i'll be so pissed... what does U2 have anything to do with HOCKEY?!?!? That music really sux... we need a change big time and bringing this one back would be awesome.

bono746549kl2.jpg

I hated that song...I hope it never comes back.

Something new for next year would be a good idea though; Vertigo is a song from an album released in 2004...it's getting a little long in the tooth.

...UNLESS...

...we win the cup. If that happens, Vertigo has to come back....it'd be foolish to change a damn thing.

I like WHATEVER song we use........................and WILL NEVER get tired of it!

IF hearing a song over and over bugs you TOUGH, it means WE'RE SCORING GOALS!

:hlogo:

Edited by kenadian

I like WHATEVER song we use........................and WILL NEVER get tired of it!

IF hearing a song over and over bugs you TOUGH, it means WE'RE SCORING GOALS!

:hlogo:

Hey Kenadian, isn't it time for you to switch your favourite hab to Kovalev?