Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Boston Bruins | 04/13/08

KoZed

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a matter of time.. you can't sit back for two games and hope you win.. we got lucky Saturday, but pushed our luck...

The next game is now huge.. if Boston wins on Tuesday we could be in big trouble.. momentum can be dangerous..

Let's hope this is a wakup call... show up at the start of the game and play hard all night.

Maybe time for some new blood, or perhaps Koivu is feeling a bit healthier.

Our PP needs a lot of work, we could easily have won this game if we'd been able to capitalise on any of the four opportunities.

As stupid as it sounds, I think this may had done good for the habs. This will give them a wake up call, and put more pressure on them to perform. I fully expect the habs to play like is game 7 in the next game.

Price was really slow seeing the cross-ice pass, no?

Screened :(

Good game but fu.ck im pissed :angry:

And take these ######ing swear filters off

Watching from on-line and couldn't tell what the delayed penalty was for...anyone know?

Meh...gotta suck it up on Bruins ice I guess...

Still like to know what the hell the call was...playing defense?

Maybe time for some new blood

Yah Im thinking that one of Streit or Gorges will sit next game and hopefully they can bring in O'Byrne or Bouillon if he's healthy.

Habs got burned on the line change, penalty to Smoke and the extra attacker get the goal.

Price was really slow seeing the cross-ice pass, no?

Extra attacker. You can't anticipate that guy coming off the bench being totally open.

I'm pissed off because they had a chance to bury them and they let them off the mat.

They did the same thing with Carolina in 2002 and in 2006.

It would be nice to take a stranglehold on a series.

THe thing that really pisses me off is that if their PP was worth a damn this series would be a walk.

That first line needs to step up, they have created very little. Most of the offense has been created

by the crashers in TommyK, and the Laps line

Edited by Wamsley01

Maybe time for some new blood, or perhaps Koivu is feeling a bit healthier.

Our PP needs a lot of work, we could easily have won this game if we'd been able to capitalise on any of the four opportunities.

He will be re-evaluated Wednesday, so no game 4 for him. Boo boo is questionable.

Komi still looks hurt :(

Streit is starting to struggle at D, so change him with Obyrne and put Streit in Dandy's place (shake it up a bit)