Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Boston Bruins | 04/15/08

KoZed

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get dominated again and loose then I will worry.

Go Habs Go

I think Montreal will bounce back and bring their A game. They had to get that loss out of their system.

I agree with both of these sentiments. I'm not worried yet about one loss, and it's something that had to happen, so better for it to happen when we're up 2-0 and not playing our best.

We bring the A game, and the Bruins won't be able to keep up. :hlogo:

If we get dominated again and loose then I will worry.

Go Habs Go

I don't think they got dominated last night. In the first the Bruins dominated but after that I didn't see domination.

I thought the Habs outplayed them in period 2, Bruins had a slight edge in the 3rd and the Habs were all over them in OT.

I thought the Bruins were more dominant in Game 2 then last night. Price and the Penalty kill saved their bacon on Sat.

Price thrives pressure:

World Juniors

Calder Cup Run

Game 1 VS Boston

HE WILL COME THROUGH!! :)

and?

If we don't get goals he won't be able to come through. He's been great since game one. He almost had Savards overtime goal. How about someone else get a goal instead of Smokes or Kosto.

Can't wait for Koivu to get back so not all the attention is on Kovalev. Hopefully Tuesday.

The Habs will bring thier A game, they needed the lose to motivate them more

I would like to see O'Byrne in the lineup, we need another big physical body back there to straighten some bruins out

I don't think they got dominated last night. In the first the Bruins dominated but after that I didn't see domination.

I thought the Habs outplayed them in period 2, Bruins had a slight edge in the 3rd and the Habs were all over them in OT.

I thought the Bruins were more dominant in Game 2 then last night. Price and the Penalty kill saved their bacon on Sat.

Good point. Amidst all the talk of the Bruins 'deserving to win' it's easy to lose sight of the fact that we basically adjusted to whatever they've been doing as of the 2nd period last night. That 'adjustment' we're all looking for may already have happened.

Good point. Amidst all the talk of the Bruins 'deserving to win' it's easy to lose sight of the fact that we basically adjusted to whatever they've been doing as of the 2nd period last night. That 'adjustment' we're all looking for may already have happened.

True enough

Hopefully, Julien will be doing this in a few days trying to figure out what went wrong.

Tim Thomas, Cam Neely, ?????, Claude Julien

King_of_the_Hill_alley.jpg

Chara

kramer032.jpg

Well I'm not to upset we lost our last game, if you'll recall Tim Thomas had to stand on his head several times in OT so that game could have gone either way. With a couple days to rest, the Habs will bring their A game. During the season, we were always fantastic at bouncing back from loses. Our losing streaks were few and far in between.

Another HUGE game!

Win, and we got a stranglehold.

Lose, and we are in trouble, but definitly not out of it.

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

This is where Higgins, Ryder, and Latendresse really need to step up. We need to give the Bruins something to think about other than the Kovy line. At least till Saks comes back.