Kovalev's Secret...his HAIR?

shtreimel

Hair makes such a huge difference.

Jagr was only good when he had his mullet.

Chris Simon once scored 29 goals (yes, I'm talking about Chris "Thug-life" Simon), when he had mini-dreadlocks down to his waist.

Hockey players are the reincarnation of Samson (whoa, cross-religious themes/icons there), and should act accordingly.

that was great. F the playoff beard lets go long and blonde, and by the way kovy's wife is hot.

Pics? ^_^

Just kidding, funny vid!

Did someone from HW make it?

Edited by MMPL

Did someone from HW make it?

A pal and I came up with the concept. He's a doc filmmaker and ran with the idea. God it was a blast putting it together.

Let's raise a glass to Sun-In and hope Kovey knocks in 2-3 tonight.

LOL

I had actually thought about something similar to this. Kovy's hair was all slicked back in the pregame before Game 3, and I thought "his hair looks horrible.... he's gonna have a terrible game". Hopefully it looks better tonight! :D

LOL

I had actually thought about something similar to this. Kovy's hair was all slicked back in the pregame before Game 3, and I thought "his hair looks horrible.... he's gonna have a terrible game". Hopefully it looks better tonight! :D

How lovely it would be if a bunch of kids took the vid seriously and started styling their hair a la Kovalev. Youd have folks going into Coupe Bizzare and requesting the "Kovalev" cut.

A pal and I came up with the concept. He's a doc filmmaker and ran with the idea. God it was a blast putting it together.

Good job with the video.. pretty funny !

Did you guys do the accents too?

LMFAO, the translators accent made it even more funny.

For real, especially when he's translating Kovy's wife. Who looks like she's about 23, by the way.

Speaking of hair:

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20080416...5128/CPSPORTS01

Lats is cutting Habs' hair, did a mohawk to Price and Lapierre. Koivu is supposed to be next.

ok we have a defenceman who stole a purse, a center who sees himself as a little girl, and a winger hairstylist.

:clap:

Other than Kovalev and Hamrlik it looks like everyone did it.

Someone should get Hammer when he is sleeping :)

Edited by MMPL