Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/17/08

KoZed

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great photos! GO HABS GO!

I'll actually be able to watch this game guilt-free because my exams will be done! WOOO!

EDIT: You've got two of the same photos up there, KoZed :)

Edited by les_glorieux

The Canadiens called up G Yann Danis, D Pavel Valentenko and forwards Matt D'Agostini, Duncan Milroy, Kyle Chipchura and Corey Locke (April's AHL Player of the Month). - TSN

Wow I am suprised how mnay guys are coming up.

We need to win this game tomorrow night. Finish them off. Get them while they're down. This is THE game to end it. Lose this game and... we have to play another one in Boston and possibly... face a nerve-wracking, anything-can-happen game 7.

The B's will be totally up for this game. Julien's been here before (down 3-1, only to come back and win 4-3) and I'm sure that's the word being spread around the B's dressing room.

Our guys need to be FLYING tomorrow night. The crowd will be crazy. We'll be at home. Don't go into it with the attitude that it's not the end of the world if we lose. This is no time to relax. No shortcuts. No soft play.

We have them on the brink. PUSH THEM OVER!!!

- Jack

Haha, not me. I called that one weeks ago, can't remember in which thread though. :huh:

Having the kids in a playoffs atmosphere can only rub off on them.

Ward is questionable for Game 5 after a late-game hit from PLEKS.

Apparently Ward has been walking with a limp for a few days now. He's been playing injured.

So am I. Why would they call up so many guys from Hamilton? NOt that i have a problem with that, but i'm just curious as to why they'd call up soo many of them?! Can't wait to see Velentenko in during practise!

We need to win this game tomorrow night. Finish them off. Get them while they're down. This is THE game to end it. Lose this game and... we have to play another one in Boston and possibly... face a nerve-wracking, anything-can-happen game 7.

The B's will be totally up for this game. Julien's been here before (down 3-1, only to come back and win 4-3) and I'm sure that's the word being spread around the B's dressing room.

Our guys need to be FLYING tomorrow night. The crowd will be crazy. We'll be at home. Don't go into it with the attitude that it's not the end of the world if we lose. This is no time to relax. No shortcuts. No soft play.

We have them on the brink. PUSH THEM OVER!!!

Damn boy, the Habs should hire you as a motivator! I agree with everything you said!

Kick them while they are down. Push them over the edge of the precipice... or as Metallica would say: KILL'EM ALL!!!

Edited by Habsfan

Haha, not me. I called that one weeks ago, can't remember in which thread though. :huh:

Having the kids in a playoffs atmosphere can only rub off on them.

Yeah I remember you did.

And I guess all of these guys know a few others on the team so it wont effecrt chemistry.

Yeah I remember you did.

And I guess all of these guys know a few others on the team so it wont effecrt chemistry.

They were all on the Calder Cup team last Spring, except for Valentenko. So I guess they also know what pressure is. Maybe they're there to calm Price down, if that's possible. ;)

They were all on the Calder Cup team last Spring, except for Valentenko. So I guess they also know what pressure is. Maybe they're there to calm Price down, if that's possible. ;)

If Price gets any calmer he'll be asleep :ghg: :ghg: :lol:

Price needs no help calming things down he appears to be perpetually stoned.

"Uh, I dunno...I guess I'll throw it in a box with the rest of the stuff or give it to my parents." Best quote ever. In other words..."Who cares about the puck man, this is playoffs...Don't mess with my Chi dude.

Price needs no help calming things down he appears to be perpetually stoned.

I prefer to think of it as a Zen-like state. :D

"Uh, I dunno...I guess I'll throw it in a box with the rest of the stuff or give it to my parents." Best quote ever. In other words..."Who cares about the puck man, this is playoffs...Don't mess with my Chi dude.

He has dropped two monster lines in the last 2 weeks

"They don't hang conference banners in this building" and now "the puck will end up in a box in my parents basement"

This kid is unreal. What an unbelievable 16 months!

Edited by Wamsley01

He has dropped two monster lines in the last 2 weeks

"They don't hang conference banners in this building" and now "the puck will end up in a box in my parents basement"

This kid is unreal. What an unbelievable 16 months!

But deep down inside, you still miss Huet, right? ^_^

I smell a big night from Price and Higgins.

Bruins won't score (no worries....I didn't say the word :P)

You called it..... well after I did.

:P

Edited by Habitforming