Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/17/08

KoZed

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this totally ruin my night... and tomorrow until saturday =/ Hope they have a little reunion and watch this game x10000000000000000 to wake them up bad !!! And SAKU PLEASE WE NEED YOU PANIC IS ON ....

Well we did call up a few guys from Hamilton............

Pathetic effort ALL ROUND tonight, no intensity/forecheck/HEART

Maybe getting beat this bad will WAKE them up....

I think Price is entitled to have a bad game given how he's played this series. He's the only reason we're not golfing right now.

Is this really the highest scoring team in the NHL regular season? Is this really Tim Thomas we're playing. Either we're playing offence like the Leafs or Thomas is Martin Brodeur? Maybe our offence is just making him look like Brodeur. ######ing ridiculous.

If montreal loses this series( they probably won't) they will only have themsleves to blame

NO GUTS NO GLORY

Great....I was hoping they'd win it tonight so I could watch the UFC on Saturday without wondering what was going on and being distracted. Bastards. Screw em though...on Saturday GSP matters more...I'm going to enjoy the fights at the Bell Centre and put these clowns out of my mind. Pathetic. :puke:

Edited by sbhatt

Pathetic effort ALL ROUND tonight, no intensity/forecheck/HEART

[/size]

That's the key... these guys looked like they'd rather be bowling then playing for a chance to end the series and advance to the third round.

Forget about booking those tickets to the Stanley Cup... might want to start making reservations for a tee time.

well hope the game is good on Saturday... Habs will be missing their Jewish contingent who will all be at the Passover Seder Saturday night. Thanks boys for making that possible....

That was a pathetic effort with a chance to close them out.

The Bruins played half the game they did in the last 3 games and the Canadiens did not show.

Zero scoring chances, zero intensity and Price failed to let them off the hook.

There was a ton of ice out there and they just did not compete. And Price broke their back with that terrible decision.

He needs to just stop the puck and not allow a team that is struggling to score freebies.

The top line has done essentially nothing, I didn't even notice Higgins on the ice and the energy line was not effective at all.

The only line that brought anything was the Latendresse line.

They need to be ripped to shreds after that performance

I think Price is entitled to have a bad game given how he's played this series. He's the only reason we're not golfing right now.

Is this really the highest scoring team in the NHL regular season? Is this really Tim Thomas we're playing. Either we're playing offence like the Leafs or Thomas is Martin Brodeur? Maybe our offence is just making him look like Brodeur. ######ing ridiculous.

Thomas has not had to make a big save in the last 2 games, we're not getting any chances, and when we do have a chance we're shootin it wide! No doubt in my mind, saturday Koivu make a miraculous comeback, the pp goes 3 for 6 and we advance to the second round. Don't take it easy on them carbo, skate them into the ground tomorrow.

Goats of the game

1-price but he will bounce back.

2-sergei for diving and taking stupid penalties

3-Higgins for playing as bad as Ryder

4- all the foward(except for the smoke line) for playing like samsonovs(when he was in mtl)

GET YOUR FU****G NOSE DIRTY.

Don't take it easy on them carbo, skate them into the ground tomorrow.

I'd like to see Muller slap Higgins, Markov, and a few others in the face and tell em to grow some balls.

The worst part of it is having to hear Cherry now... ugh.

Think that's bad, I've had to watch this entire series on NESN; although I have the NHL centre Ice package, the CBC broadcasts have been blacked out because I am in the Boston market....

Argh... Price has lost it tonight.. so much for calm.. he made a bad move and couldn' recover...

I believe that Price will bounce back on Saturday. Let's hope he has a team in front of him...

THe turning point was definitely his bonehead pass attempt, but the only other one he blew was the 5th.

They deserved that thumping. And Boston did not dominate that game like a 5-1 score would indicate.