Watching games online

ShortHanded

Hi all,

I'm sorry for starting a new thread about this, it's just that the only place watching online gets discussed is in the game thread and these are SUPER long, so I didn't want to go wading through pages upon pages of posts to try to weed out the links for online watching.

I've recently moved and my CBC connection stinks even with rabbit ears, and I'm trying to get out of paying for RDS. Can anyone suggest good FREE sites to watch online and provide the links to them? I know some of you who live across the world rely on these sites for your games...

Thanks in advance!

Hi there. I'm not going to close this thread down, because there are "legitimate" places to watch games and/or highlights for free online. And of course listening on CJAD or CKAC is free online. But HabsWorld cannot condone streaming sites that are not "legitimate" and so we can't have links to those places here on our boards.

Pay RDS the cost of a beer to get the game, if you live in an area (like Japan :angry: , where you can't do so because some suits decided to block IPs), you may have to be creative. But also be discreet, please, discuss this with PMs, ok?